• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I didn't assume, I asked you a question that you can't seem to answer.

I addressed every point of your statement.
    You have no logical rebuttal, and it's obviously troubling your troll spirit.
    Your "open mind" reveals itself as an "empty head".
    Oh, and when you use the colloquialism "as far as I know", that implies you're assuming.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So it's ok if you indoctrinate them in a manner more to YOUR liking? How do you think they are being indoctrinated anyway. As far as I know, all you know about them is that they don't appear to conform to the dress code you would like to enforce on them.
    You seriously think that this would be the look they’d naturally choose if not for the mom pushing them that way?

How things have been throughout humanity, across time and culture, have suddenly become not true just because some ideologically possessed people have just declared it? Nah.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    You seriously think that this would be the look they’d naturally choose if not for the mom pushing them that way?
    I have no idea, how they would choose to look. I guess probably like they do. Are you going to tell me with a straight face that redneck America doesn't have really serious "requirements" about how men are supposed to look. I think all this grooming BS comes from the idea that a lot of the people bellyaching so loud now, are just upset that their brand of grooming is being replaced.

How things have been throughout humanity, across time and culture, have suddenly become not true just because some ideologically possessed people have just declared it? Nah.

Are you aware of history more than 60 years ago. Let's get a quick reminder from Henry VIII and Luis XIV. Skirts, high-heels, tights, makeup, wigs that would make a drag queen blush, OH MY!

1686325941111.png

1686326022939.png

1686326180869.png

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I addressed every point of your statement.
    You have no logical rebuttal, and it's obviously troubling your troll spirit.
    Your "open mind" reveals itself as an "empty head".
    Oh, and when you use the colloquialism "as far as I know", that implies you're assuming.
    Perhaps you missed this part: "How do you think they are being indoctrinated anyway"

I guess it's a lot easier to just call someone a troll than try to make a point.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have no idea, how they would choose to look. I guess probably like they do. Are you going to tell me with a straight face that redneck America doesn't have really serious "requirements" about how men are supposed to look. I think all this grooming BS comes from the idea that a lot of the people bellyaching so loud now, are just upset that their brand of grooming is being replaced.
    Well, if it's grooming you're on about, I don't care if you shave your ****s as long as you don't expect me to shave mine

Do what you want, just don't expect that everyone has to be on board with your choices - just like everything else in life

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Are you aware of history more than 60 years ago. Let's get a quick reminder from Henry VIII and Luis XIV. Skirts, high-heels, tights, makeup, wigs that would make a drag queen blush, OH MY!

View attachment 280621

View attachment 280622

View attachment 280623
    Thanks for the reminder. I'd completely forgotten about the genital cutting and pasting being done on children in Elizabethan times.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom