• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Indoctrinating children, who are way too young to understand sexuality, much less make firm, informed choices about it, just to further your career, is wrong and immoral.
    Even if they're your own kids.
    So it's ok if you indoctrinate them in a manner more to YOUR liking? How do you think they are being indoctrinated anyway. As far as I know, all you know about them is that they don't appear to conform to the dress code you would like to enforce on them.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    So it's ok if you indoctrinate them in a manner more to YOUR liking? How do you think they are being indoctrinated anyway. As far as I know, all you know about them is that they don't appear to conform to the dress code you would like to enforce on them.
    The level of victim vibe you project is nauseating. Next you’ll be telling us not supporting every move some reprobate makes is violence or something………..hang on a second!!!!

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

Boy, you assume a hell of a lot.
    Research the mother's public statements.
    Those children (at least two of them) are way too young to be troubling over sexuality.
    Normal human sexuality doesn't require indoctrination at all. It's been pretty well working itself out for thousands of years.
    As far as you know, you don't know jack **** about me.
    You're the one who noticed how they're dressed. Guess something must have seemed odd about it to you.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Boy, you assume a hell of a lot.
    Research the mother's public statements.
    Those children (at least two of them) are way too young to be troubling over sexuality.
    Normal human sexuality doesn't require indoctrination at all. It's been pretty well working itself out for thousands of years.
    As far as you know, you don't know jack **** about me.
    You're the one who noticed how they're dressed. Guess something must have seemed odd about it to you.
    I didn't assume, I asked you a question that you can't seem to answer.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Sickening really. Article linked below.

States she shields them from the outside world yet has them In school of like minded parents. States he's (oldest child) been wearing dresses since the age of 2. Umm. Where did those dresses come from? Somebody had to purchase dresses for a 2 year old. Not like he had an older sister whose clothes he could get into and play dress up. That's indoctrination

Child abuse. Put me on a jury and guilty as ****

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Remember, it's only indoctrination if it's something you don't agree with.

I have nothing but contempt for those trotting out their children for their own purposes (goes for all sides), but I absolutely sympathize with parents who are dealing with wayward children in situations where they may stray in these ways. It must be absolutely heartbreaking.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Humans have spent melinnia learning how to live, eat, work, and procreate. Our arrogant, over affluent society is frittering it away as fast as they can.

Teaching and protecting children is a responsibility of parents and society, those responsibilities have been thrown asunder.

If you believe that teaching traditional values to children is indoctrination you are part of the problem…

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Humans have spent melinnia learning how to live, eat, work, and procreate. Our arrogant, over affluent society is frittering it away as fast as they can.

Teaching and protecting children is a responsibility of parents and society, those responsibilities have been thrown asunder.

If you believe that teaching traditional values to children is indoctrination you are part of the problem…
    FTR, I'm a strong proponent of the traditional biblical view of marriage (and all that goes with it), just making a comment on how we view others and their views.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Remember, it's only indoctrination if it's something you don't agree with.

I have nothing but contempt for those trotting out their children for their own purposes (goes for all sides), but I absolutely sympathize with parents who are dealing with wayward children in situations where they may stray in these ways. It must be absolutely heartbreaking.
    If it was one, MAYBE it was the child. Three for three is the parent.

Top Bottom