• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I'm going to wear it over to my inlaws. BiL and SiL have both expressed this sentiment and it pisses me off.

See below.

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've seen this shirt and I love it! I don't think I'd wear it, but I've been getting lots of mileage out of my "Hillary for Prison 2016" shirt and I highly recommend it!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ummmm.... Yeah..... Am I the only one that has a great set of In-Laws?

Nope....I love my in-laws.....

They live in Argentina and they are very easy to love with that kind of distance between us....Plus when they visit I can not understand much of what they are saying so we don't argue much.....

We have had some interesting discussions on the Malvinas.....I can get my wife's aunt going by saying, "You know I have a lot in common with Argentine's...I am Scots-Irish and it was immigrants from Scotland that settled the Faulkland Islands and later protected them from the fascists aggressors that tried to steal the islands from them to cover up their political failures at home..." Mas Mate' Tia?"

It's cute to watch an Argentine fume.......

That reminds me...They are coming up in June and I need to get my Maggie Thatcher and Queen Elizabeth portraits up......

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I can think of a few INGO members who probably have this:

a1778_NSN.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ummmm.... Yeah..... Am I the only one that has a great set of In-Laws?

Wife's parents are awesome. They have done more for us than we could ever repay. VERY talented woodworkers and construction folks.

Her sister and husband on the other hand... Really dont like me. At all. The reason? The main one is even though they think I make $15k less than I do, they are still furious that I make more than both of them combined, and they each have a Master's degree. I have no degree. They think there is just no reason that a person with 8 years of college should make less than a lowly HS graduate. :rolleyes: And they talk sh... about me and my wife behind our backs. We can tell because there have been very mature joking comments made by the kids of single digit age... MUCH too mature of a thought for them to have had on their own. (plus they were slightly out of context) It was obvious that they were simply parroting something funny said around the house not realizing what they were saying was inappropriate to say to our faces. Like the time they asked me to troubleshoot their wifi. After spending an hour, I determined they had a hardware problem and he needed to replace it. I come back a couple weeks later and the kids are razzing me that "Uncle Monkey the hotshot network guy couldnt fix it, but dad did." Looking at it, all he did was replace the hardware that I told him was bad which made it start working and so he took the credit, badmouthing me in the process.

It also doesnt help that she is a teacher, and we homeschool. LOTS of bad blood there.

They dont own guns, and dont think that anyone "needs" a gun to carry around, especially an AR. Maybe have a shotgun at home for defense, and MAYBE use that shotgun for shooting clays or MAYBE hunting. But owning an AR is just unthinkable to them.

Dont get me wrong. I love them all. They ARE family. I just cant stand some of them. So I (mostly) keep my mouth shut and try to be as personable as I can. OK, except for this shirt. :laugh: Their support of Bernie and vocal hatred of liberty deserves some push back.

Top Bottom