• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think the wind blowing out got into the young Cub hitters heads. They seemed overly aggressive and were expanding the zone. I give Tomlin and their bullpen credit for taking advantage of that. The Cubs just need to get back to their winning formula of creating traffic through good at bats, play defense and let their pitching staff take them home. I think it's essential that they get two out of three at Wrigley. Otherwise it will be wait til next year again.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    A friend won the lottery to be able to buy face value tickets. They bought two for Saturday's game. Selling for $6000 each online in that section now.

if you are a die hard fan... Would you go or sell?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Facebook post by a Chicago acquaintance.

Cubs fans, let's look at the big picture. We lost Game 1 to ensure three days of commerce in Wrigleyville. We lost Game 3 to ensure that Wrigleyville isn't burned to the ground on Sunday because the last game will be in Cleveland. So be of good heart: we got this.

What a proud city celebrating its Greed and Violence. All this without even giving free tickets to the city's aldermen.

Top Bottom