Undisclosed
    troll.jpg

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Dis any other gun and you'll get some reasonable debate, some will agree and some will defend that gun. Dis Glocks and you're a troll. Go figure.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Dis any other gun and you'll get some reasonable debate, some will agree and some will defend that gun. Dis Glocks and you're a troll. Go figure.

You forgot the purple. "Glocks suck" is reasonable debate? I don't own and am not a fan of Glocks, but I recognize a pure troll post when I see one.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've sold all my Glocks off.
    They're damned good guns BUT...
    UGLY
    Triggers suck
    and always reminded me of toy guns I had as a kid. My old Chrome "six shooters back in the early 50s had a lot more metal than a Glock.
    Glocks are good guns and accurate.
    But they'll NEVER grow up to be a 1911
    Glocks suck? Not to "hickey" level for sure

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Finally a "The guns I don't have suck because I own other brands" thread. I don't own a Glock, I prefer XDm, but I definitely would not say they suck, just don't feel right to me.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Yeah OK, thats why ALL others have RE-INVENTED their own version of the most successful pistol every made, GLOCK!!!! 5 Glocks and ZERO failures of any kind.
    Weak thread.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Finally a "The guns I don't have suck because I own other brands" thread. I don't own a Glock, I prefer XDm, but I definitely would not say they suck, just don't feel right to me.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'finally'. "The guns I don't have suck because I own other brands" threads are the cornerstone of :ingo:. Along with the "I (CC/OC) so therefore I am here to enlighten those who do the other by 'splaining how it makes you an idiot." :cool:

Those are way cool threads also.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Two weeks ago he was considering purchasing a Glock 19 for a cc gun. Wonder what changed his mind?

well i have a tactical remington 870 for home defense and a xdm 4.5 9mm that i believe is the greatest gun ever but its a little big to cc i was thinkin glock 19 or something i would like to have 10+rds

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Glocks do not suck, they fire a projectile by controlling an explosion. Sucking or Aspirating is used by engines and similar mechanical systems.

Top Bottom