• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    $.03 / .04 a round for Aguila Super Extra.

Aguila Super Extra experience?

I've tried several Aguila Varieties. Standard. High Velocity. Subsonic. Rifle Match. Pistol Match.

Never any hiccups with it at all. Very reliable in about 2000 rounds of total consumption. Not a single FTF. Feeds well in my SA pistol and DBM bolt gun.

Pistol Match is probably my favorite. It's stupid accurate and was once available for $35/brick for places like Targetsportsusa.

This what shot from my CZ with a cheap 2-7 Nikon and a cheap Caldwell bipod.

UNROjCm.jpg

After a bit of practice, it would do this for TEN SHOTS.
    1lQiPdc.jpg

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Bass Pro had Herters range ammo still reasonable a week back. 1K 9mm...$189.00 FShip....45ACP .1K..$250. FShip.....They are delaying the order a bit....got half in the first week.No hurry these days.

J

Jwhite1

Thank you it’s getting really hard to find any 9mm ammo or rifle ammo lately

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    For you AK-74 shooters, AIM has Red Army Standard 5.45x39 still in stock as of this posting. This is that nice lacquered/sealed 59-grain FMJ stuff. Basically repackaged GT. Shoots and groups well in all my guns. $0.25 a round delivered when buying a case - not the best price ever, but fair for some of the best commercial 5.45 and actually in stock during this pandemic. Mine arrived four days after ordering.

https://aimsurplus.com/red-army-standard-5-45x39cal-59grn-fmj-ammunition-20rd-box/

am2428__91483.1585248879.png

Top Bottom