• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    $.03 / .04 a round for Aguila Super Extra.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....icks&utm_campaign=Save+On+Select+Aguila+22LR!

Gent in the other thread says $13 shipping for 5000.

Aguila Super Extra experience?

Thanks bw! I'm interested in which flavor I should grab if it makes much difference. I checked a couple reviews. Doesn't seem to matter much. This will be used for my 10/22 for some monthly club shoots and for my MKII pistol, mostly for my wife to shoot.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Nothing to see here!.....AGAIN!

Sorry have to vent! It is turning into 2009 all over again! Most sell them cheep stack them deep rounds are "Out of Stock". High dollar non-plinking ammo still available..(for now).

Funny thing....still plenty of .22's on the shelves?:dunno::laugh:...(considering most people that lived through the last one have 5K-25K rounds sitting around)

This one will be a fun one to watch...again..and again...and again...and again....ohhhhh wait till November.:wallbash:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Nothing to see here!.....AGAIN!

Sorry have to vent! It is turning into 2009 all over again! Most sell them cheep stack them deep rounds are "Out of Stock". High dollar non-plinking ammo still available..(for now).

Funny thing....still plenty of .22's on the shelves?:dunno::laugh:...(considering most people that lived through the last one have 5K-25K rounds sitting around)

This one will be a fun one to watch...again..and again...and again...and again....ohhhhh wait till November.:wallbash:

There's a reason we have this thread, the ar-15 magazine deal thread and a few others to keep it fresh in our mind that we'd better not be waiting to purchase anything we'd call a vital supply.

Top Bottom