• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Brians Surplus in Greentown has a large selection of ammo. Prices on par with Rural King. Also a huge amount of Powder and Primers for reloading. Also lots of mags at very good prices.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Anyone got insight into what ammo might be in the logistics chain? Will this wipe out be temporary until restock or is this the new norm for awhile?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone got insight into what ammo might be in the logistics chain? Will this wipe out be temporary until restock or is this the new norm for awhile?

I have a feeling its gonna be the new norm for as long as the media keeps people in panic mode

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I ordered a case of 5.56 from a company called American Reloading on Sunday and it's scheduled to be delivered today. I think that's a heck of a turnaround considering the current situation.

I've never bought from this company before, but I am impressed so far. The price was a little salty compared to a few weeks ago, but shipping was free.

Edit: It looks like they may still have some in stock.

https://americanreloading.com/en/22...5mm-55gr-fmj-m193-1000-rds-free-shipping.html

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    The only thing ammo related I need is some reloading powder for a 338 Lapua. I've been chipping away at this project since last fall and haven't reloaded a single round yet because the go-to powders for it are retumbo and h1000 and they seem to be out of stock everywhere before all this happened let alone now that people are quarantined.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    There’s a company called grind hard ammo, they are selling 500 rounds of 223 for $1000. I left them a really nice email. So please do not buy from them and let them know that the gun community is seeing this as well.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I ordered a case of 5.56 from a company called American Reloading on Sunday and it's scheduled to be delivered today. I think that's a heck of a turnaround considering the current situation.

I've never bought from this company before, but I am impressed so far. The price was a little salty compared to a few weeks ago, but shipping was free.

https://americanreloading.com/en/22...5mm-55gr-fmj-m193-1000-rds-free-shipping.html

I got some from them a while back free with a bullet order, 50-100 rounds I can't remember. Headstamp was mast, wasn't very accurate in my bolt gun but all went boom in the AR

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality

I bought a few k of their 6.8 spc, and I was really happy with it. Unfortunately, that was more than a year ago and they have not had any since.:(

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I swung by "FORT". in Avon, they had a big sign on the door saying what types of ammo they didn't have, took up the whole door, they should have just had a small sign saying (IMHO) we are out of ammo.:dunno:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    The stuff I ordered is Eastern European (Yugo?) factory ammo made by a company called Igman.

Igman is made in Bosnia. I had problems with very off-center flash holes in their 6.5x55 Swedish. The stuff seemed ok other than that.

Midway sent email advertising 5 cents a round Remington Target.

Remington Target Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose

I've never shot it, nor did I check shipping.

20 years ago it was excellent. Don't know if it still is or not, what with the bean counters being in charge at Remington.

Top Bottom