GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Basically, they had Carson say it's not the job of the host to push politics.
    But to make fun of everyone and get them together, and give them a break after a hard day of work.
    But, that modern guys don't believe that, they believe it is their job to tell you what to think.

I'm not convinced there's even an ounce of genuine belief behind any of these people. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if in the voting booth they pulled the other lever.

They do as they're told for a paycheck, and it's a big one.

Propaganda merchants usually know they're propaganda merchants.

Almost every aspect of modern politics is so astroturfed and devoid of any real ideals or beliefs, it's astonishing to me how many people actually listen to people like this.

The second someone expresses any real ideals, they are laughed at, or called a racist.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Eventually there may be. The problem is going to be getting freedom in a world of technology. Governments will only use technology to control people.

Plenty of nations and empires rose without the use of the internet or cell phones. We may have to revert to the tactics, messaging, and manners of our forefathers in order to build what they built.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Pennsylvania is one of the most corrupt vote states there is, why is that hard to believe?
    Oh no doubt he definitely had some help carrying his obvious mental faculty compromised ass over the finish line. He was not a fit man then and it appears that he most likely will be going downhill from here.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And I grew up just a few blocks from that twerp. Even went to his parents house for a birthday party once.

He was just as bad as a kid.
    You grew up a few blocks from Joe Biden? How old are you?

Top Bottom