• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Thats what I have. My other driver is a V10 Excursion so I am getting around 9 to 10 in town.

I have to drive to Cincinnati 3 times this week and Indy this weekend. Looks like I may to take out a home equity loan.
    I have been wanting a truck for a while, but it is surprising how much you can fit in a '98 Honda accord with the manual. Also, I can get 32 when driving from Indy to Terre Haute

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    What a Accord wouldn't do, is tow a Coleman pop-up or a backhoe from Indy to Smelly Haute. :dunno:

Oh definitely. I have needed to borrow a truck to tow a forklift. There is a lot to be said for a V8, but I don't need it on the daily. I have an infiniti SUV that can tow a bit, but it really isn't a truck, and i'm looking to get out of it. Better to have bad fuel economy and massive utility rather than mediocre both.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have been wanting a truck for a while, but it is surprising how much you can fit in a '98 Honda accord with the manual. Also, I can get 32 when driving from Indy to Terre Haute
    I bought a little 4 door Accord, manual after my 1st divorce, great little car.

But nearly 20 years ago I was hit by a drunk driver right in the drivers side door. . . . not in the Honda. She was doing about 40 they were guessing. Since then I told myself only big vehicles for my daily drivers. Since then my smallest daily has been a Yukon.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I bought a little 4 door Accord, manual after my 1st divorce, great little car.

But nearly 20 years ago I was hit by a drunk driver right in the drivers side door. . . . not in the Honda. She was doing about 40 they were guessing. Since then I told myself only big vehicles for my daily drivers. Since then my smallest daily has been a Yukon.
    G-d has blessed me. All my accidents have been nose on or tail on so far. I would like a truck, and gas bills are cheaper than medical bills.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Rice and beans are said to form a complete protein. Each lack some specific amino acids. But when overlapped each fills in the gaps of the other. And each is very easy to store long-term.
    Yes they do, they make up over half of my stored food for preps, along with lots of canned meats, veggies, and fruits. Also want to stock up on seeds, salt, and vinegar for preserving foods incase any shortages last longer than your food supply.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That explains it all pretty well! The biggest problem we face is that it isn't happening because of stupidity, but because of ideology, and ideologues never give up until the bitter end.
    I am not going to knock the video,it does provide some information. I do not think it is well done though(he speaks the opposite of what he means more than once for example).

He mostly says information that has been posted here already.
    I could sum it up the video in just 2 of my posts in this thread.

It is going to get much uglier for at least a decade unless we stop exports.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Insanity.
    China eased lock down measures today(11/11/2022). ALL commodities are spiking.
    US gasoline wholesale is already up 2.5% in pre market trading. Crude up over 3%

I am starting to wonder if inflation is the actual goal. It would make sense(inflate away the debt,it only impoverishes the peasants is how some of them think).

The USD index...WOW! Fell from 110 yesterday to 106 today and is still going down pre market opening. Someone is selling a ton of US treasuries. I mean hundreds of billions. Japan and Saudi Arabia have been selling tens of billions for months and did not nothing to stop the USD index from going up. It has to be a very large or coordinated dump.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Insanity.
    China eased lock down measures today(11/11/2022). ALL commodities are spiking.
    US gasoline wholesale is already up 2.5% in pre market trading. Crude up over 3%

I am starting to wonder if inflation is the actual goal. It would make sense(inflate away the debt,it only impoverishes the peasants is how some of them think).
    It's a way of taxing your citizens, and the world, to fund your massive vote buying scheme without having to follow the pesky procedures laid out in the constitution.

Top Bottom