• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Listening to her on the warroom right now. She makes a compelling case.

The tin hats are flying off the shelves!

I know this sounds crazy, this being a possible attack; but why? Look back at the last 16 years or so and tell me what you see. A person allegedly born in Kenya as our president. Clinton and Lynch on the runway. Russian hoax against Trump that was drummed up by Hillary (and still believed by many). The secret Schiff meetings to get Trump. Trump gets an election stolen by a man who was locked up in a basement all summer before the election. A presidents son losing his laptop that contained secret dealings with foreign nationals, using drugs and naked girls he made it with. A president who loves to stroke young girls hair and allegedly showered with is underage daughter. Oh my, the list is so long. A president who is allowing tens of millions of people cross our boarder and giving them thousands of dollars each month while our own citizens suffer on the street. A president who cannot speak, knows where he is and more. We see criminals being released while victims are being prosecuted for defending themselves since the police are no longer allowed to help. Our country is allowing illegal immigrants to carry guns while legal citizens are being sought after. Oh, and let’s not forget covid!

SO MUCH MORE!

Knowing these realities I am supposed to sit back and not challenge what the government and mainstream news is telling me? It is times like this that allows the enemy to move forward. We need to challenge everything. If we do not challenge, they win; it’s that simple.

Maybe this was a true accident, but maybe it wasn’t. You will know what they want you do know. If you’re ok with that then what I say or anyone else says should not matter.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    The tin hats are flying off the shelves!

I know this sounds crazy, this being a possible attack; but why? Look back at the last 16 years or so and tell me what you see. A person allegedly born in Kenya as our president. Clinton and Lynch on the runway. Russian hoax against Trump that was drummed up by Hillary (and still believed by many). The secret Schiff meetings to get Trump. Trump gets an election stolen by a man who was locked up in a basement all summer before the election. A presidents son losing his laptop that contained secret dealings with foreign nationals, using drugs and naked girls he made it with. A president who loves to stroke young girls hair and allegedly showered with is underage daughter. Oh my, the list is so long. A president who is allowing tens of millions of people cross our boarder and giving them thousands of dollars each month while our own citizens suffer on the street. A president who cannot speak, knows where he is and more. We see criminals being released while victims are being prosecuted for defending themselves since the police are no longer allowed to help. Our country is allowing illegal immigrants to carry guns while legal citizens are being sought after. Oh, and let’s not forget covid!

SO MUCH MORE!

Knowing these realities I am supposed to sit back and not challenge what the government and mainstream news is telling me? It is times like this that allows the enemy to move forward. We need to challenge everything. If we do not challenge, they win; it’s that simple.

Maybe this was a true accident, but maybe it wasn’t. You will know what they want you do know. If you’re ok with that then what I say or anyone else says should not matter.
    Yep, amazing how so many on INGO revert to the MSM is gospel.

Not saying it's deliberate, not saying it's an accident. But didn't Obama just direct a movie in which a container ship loses power and runs aground?

Odd. Very odd. Could this be the first of many "odd" events this year? IMO, it will be...

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    1. She claimed the ship wasn't in the lane. Ship tracking data show that the ship was, in fact, in the lane.
    2. She claimed that the ship had no harbor pilot onboard. In reality, two harbor pilots were onboard.

I'd say it's a bit soon to know if #2 is true. But more importantly, on board and in command of the ship are different things.

They could have tried to deploy an anchor, causing the ship to veer to the right...

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    1. She claimed the ship wasn't in the lane. Ship tracking data show that the ship was, in fact, in the lane.
    2. She claimed that the ship had no harbor pilot onboard. In reality, two harbor pilots were onboard.
    Not exactly what she saidcrefering to the lane...

The footage shows the cargo ship never got in the approach lane in the channel. You have to be in the channel before you get into that turn. Location was precise/deliberate: chose a bend in the river where you have to slow down and commit yourself – once you are committed in that area there is not enough room to maneuver.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Not exactly what she saidcrefering to the lane...

The footage shows the cargo ship never got in the approach lane in the channel. You have to be in the channel before you get into that turn. Location was precise/deliberate: chose a bend in the river where you have to slow down and commit yourself – once you are committed in that area there is not enough room to maneuver.
    No. The tracking data show that the ship was in the lane before it first lost power. It drifted to the right after it lost power, and then swerved critically to the right after attempting to reverse and dropping the port anchor.
    5HVqi-pathway-of-the-cargo-ship-dali-copy-.png

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    No. The tracking data show that the ship was in the lane before it first lost power. It drifted to the right after it lost power, and then swerved critically to the right after attempting to reverse and dropping the port anchor.
    5HVqi-pathway-of-the-cargo-ship-dali-copy-.png
    Guess you know more about the Baltimore harbor shipping lane. A line in the bay doesn't tell me where the "lanes" are.
    How about you believe what you want and I'll do the same.....I feel all possibilities should be explored...as I stated earlier, what I heard was compelling.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Guess you know more about the Baltimore harbor shipping lane. A line in the bay doesn't tell me where the "lanes" are.
    How about you believe what you want and I'll do the same.....I feel all possibilities should be explored...as I stated earlier, what I heard was compelling.
    Well, so much for fact over opinion... you are, of course, welcome to believe whatever you want. :dunno:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Well, so much for fact over opinion... you are, of course, welcome to believe whatever you want. :dunno:
    I certainly do not know what happened and you do not know what happened. All some of us are saying is let’s get some facts before settling on what we should think.

Some people believe the Twin Towers was an inside job. I don’t know. What I do know is I am tired of all the regurgitated vomit we get from media.

Any crew members talking?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I certainly do not know what happened and you do not know what happened. All some of us are saying is let’s get some facts before settling on what we should think.

Some people believe the Twin Towers were an inside job. I don’t know. What I do know is I am tired of all the regurgitated vomit we get from media.

Any crew members talking?
    I never claimed to know what happened. I merely said that the person who claimed that it was a deliberate attack was demonstrably, factually incorrect on two things that she asserted (which, IMHO, calls into question her underlying claim).

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I posted a video upstream that shows the ship’s path within the shipping lane based on local tracking data. The guy narrating is a merchant mariner and professor of maritime history who has done dozens of videos on this type of maritime event.

Lara Logan is banging a lot of gongs for her own purposes, but basically crying wolf.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    It’s possible there was a computer hack of ship systems. Also possible that it was just a failure of some component in the ships systems. What is the probability of each, as we don’t have evidence of either possibility.

So, I have doubts that anyone knows anything at this point. Would take time to determine a computer hack.

Top Bottom