• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Well guess brightside is its Baltimore so I am sure the biden administration will respond. Hope they can find survivors. And Prayers for all of them
    As I recall from working in Baltimore there are 5 shipping terminals above Key Bridge, its gonna be a HUGE IMPACT to shipping on the east coast until they get the shipping channel clear. Not to mention impacts to commuters, trucking industries.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    As I recall from working in Baltimore there are 5 shipping terminals above Key Bridge, its gonna be a HUGE IMPACT to shipping on the east coast until they get the shipping channel clear. Not to mention impacts to commuters, trucking industries.
    Yea was just reading about that there. Sure ol pete will be out there to get it rolling. Makes me wonder what kinds impact our bridges down here on the Ohio can take? I know some barges have hit them before

Last edited by a moderator:

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    This bridge is the route for trucks carrying g hazardous materials around d the 95 tunnel

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    The vessel is a container ship apparently. The bridge looks like it fell across the bow and looks like it caught fire.
    Force Majure if you had any containers onboard.

Top Bottom