• ...and so much more!
  • igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Tell me if you think I'm nuts,

I think all the people who were shot and survived and the families of those who died should sue the school for not providing the proper security to prevent this from happening since they have taken away (my) right to defend myself. I have always thought this. The theater in CO, Sandy Hook, all of the places that are GFZs. If more people did this, and they won, wouldn't business owners and the like rethink their GFZ policy? They or their insurance company would have to pay out every time something like this happened. I am in no way a legal eagle so I turn that over to the INGO legal department (I'm sure there are some on here) and maybe even insurance companies would rethink their policies to these companies. -Jason

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Limbaugh if all over the subject of gun control today. As usual, he nails it.

I'm not a big fan of Rush, but I did catch his opening segment while in the car over lunch today and actually stayed in the parking lot to listen until the commercial break. Spot on commentary.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not a big fan of Rush, but I did catch his opening segment while in the car over lunch today and actually stayed in the parking lot to listen until the commercial break. Spot on commentary.

When he is not grandstanding for ratings he shows there is still a positive thinker in there somewhere.
    When I saw Barry's Bravo Sierra grand stand for gun control last night I knew he would be on this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tell me if you think I'm nuts,

I think all the people who were shot and survived and the families of those who died should sue the school for not providing the proper security to prevent this from happening since they have taken away (my) right to defend myself. I have always thought this. The theater in CO, Sandy Hook, all of the places that are GFZs. If more people did this, and they won, wouldn't business owners and the like rethink their GFZ policy? They or their insurance company would have to pay out every time something like this happened. I am in no way a legal eagle so I turn that over to the INGO legal department (I'm sure there are some on here) and maybe even insurance companies would rethink their policies to these companies. -Jason

If you could get that started it might be a positive....."If"

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Of course MSNBC has been trotting out family members of the Newtown shooting.

After the interview where they called for more feckless gun laws, the anchor said (paraphrasing) "It must be incredibly tough for you to relive your experience every time there's another school shooting."

And I'm thinking, but that won't stop MSNBC from asking them to come back when there's another one in the future.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Of course MSNBC has been trotting out family members of the Newtown shooting.

After the interview where they called for more feckless gun laws, the anchor said (paraphrasing) "It must be incredibly tough for you to relive your experience every time there's another school shooting."

And I'm thinking, but that won't stop MSNBC from asking them to come back when there's another one in the future.

They do not have to do it. But, the camera beckons.

The Sherrif asked for the media to leave the familys alone and not to mention the shooters name but they already had.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ok. Yes. It is the Daily Mail. But, the Enquirer gets things right sometimes, too.
    Oregon college gunman was kicked out of the Army in 2008 as it emerges police have found seven more weapons at his home - as well as six guns at school including assault rifle and three pistols | Daily Mail Online

Oh, and apparently his long gun shot teeny tiny bullets (either that or really big ones).

Dude also may have been diagnosed with Aspergers.

WTHR was referring to him as a "veteran" of the Army. :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    12080118_689012571199652_3654631027351583207_o.jpg

12074937_418739818333978_4508825395339761782_n.jpg

12087039_689120567855519_2849198010847128192_o.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

Facts don't matter to them. They will continue to make outrageous claims and shift the focus onto the very people they are trying to defeat. Much like a school bully...they will continue to push and shove until finally the person being bullied fights back.

And as we all know, its usually the guy that throws the 2nd punch that gets in trouble.

Top Bottom