• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I got 2 form 1's approved on Monday. Today I logged on to save my form 1's to my hard drive and one was gone?

I still have the approved form in my email so its not like i am without but anyone ever had this happen?!

This is my first stamp do they mail you a copy also?

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    They will not mail you anything, you'll have to print the approved forms yourself. Wait a few days and if it doesn't re-appear, call the NFA branch or email Ted.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Reply I got from an email

We are not sure why it is not showing in eForms and we cannot restore it at the present time. The form will remain in the NFA system for any future need. Our apologies.

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Reply I got from an email

We are not sure why it is not showing in eForms and we cannot restore it at the present time. The form will remain in the NFA system for any future need. Our apologies.

Ha, wow. What a response. I'm sure if you ever encounter an ATF agent or some overzealous cop, they'll accept that as proof of taxes paid.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Ha, wow. What a response. I'm sure if you ever encounter an ATF agent or some overzealous cop, they'll accept that as proof of taxes paid.

He should still have the original email they sent him with PDF files attached of the approved form. Print several copies from there instead of the ATF website.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    It's hit or miss at this time I guess. They emailed one of my efile stamps as an attached pdf but not the second. They still haven't corrected the first name issue I inquired about but they did fix the missing stamp on the 2nd pdf file.

Top Bottom