For anything less than murder or rape actively in progress you are on your own in Indianapolis- CMV

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I noticed you started your comment with 'and' implying what came before is relevant.

They say youre a Karen and you replied "and I am a real person."

So as to say:

"I'm a Karen and a real person active in" blah blah. So you freely admit they are right. So why threaten them for saying something you agree with?

You seem like a great person I'd love to hang out with you on a regular basis, and I'd very much like you to come to my birthday party.

Xoxo
    am i invited?

i promise my dog won't bark too much...once he's gets all liquored up & cracked out

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    am i invited?

i promise my dog won't bark too much...once he's gets all liquored up & cracked out
    I think based on the streets you mentioned earlier we aren't far from one another so you are welcome to come, however I'm not sure it worth it bc obviously rooster will be commanding the attention of all the chicks at the party.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Maybe I just happened to get to deal with the only 3 aholes on the IMPD force but it sure seems to me their attitudes and mannerisms were shared by all 3 and fostered by their ideology and training in a woke liberal SJW environment.
    Nope, training nor ideology have nothing to do with it. Some IMPD officers don't have great people skills. It happens. In a 1600 officer department, ya gonna get aholes. I've come across ahole troopers and great troopers. Ahole Johnson Co sheriffs and fantastic ones. Guess what? They are are human and all suffer from human failings.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    it really is a very small group of trouble makers over this way.

a lot of the long timeers try to keep the wilding to a minimum. they don't like the police over hear. it's bad for business.

most of the problems in brightwood are quality of life crimes. it has gotten considerably worse since the nonsense of not responding to "low level" crimes.

impd will respond if enough neighbors call about noise. i have seen that personally. they ended up arresting 3 and towing 4 cars.
    I tell people all the time, take me to the "worst" neighborhood/apartment complex, and I'll show you a community who just wants to live their lives crime-free like everyone else. No community is a write off an a few criminals don't speak for the larger group. I hate it when people suggest "just blow this area up", "wipe it off the map", etc.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    one thing for sure to bring the police is a firearm discharge in city limits. Don't do what I think you're implying you are going to do. We need more good guys.
    I don't know what you're talking about, bro.

I just want it to pop streetlights so my nods work better. You think the night hides you while you steal my bike? No, homie...:cool:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I think based on the streets you mentioned earlier we aren't far from one another so you are welcome to come, however I'm not sure it worth it bc obviously rooster will be commanding the attention of all the chicks at the party.
    there's plenty of crakh**s to go around. just stay away from the one with the mustache...i don't think she's confused anymore

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I noticed you started your comment with 'and' implying what came before is relevant.

They say youre a Karen and you replied "and I am a real person."

So as to say:

"I'm a Karen and a real person active in" blah blah. So you freely admit they are right. So why threaten them for saying something you agree with?

You seem like a great person I'd love to hang out with you on a regular basis, and I'd very much like you to come to my birthday party.

Xoxo

Can I come? I'll bring cigars!

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    one thing for sure to bring the police is a firearm discharge in city limits. Don't do what I think you're implying you are going to do. We need more good guys.
    sometimes they show up.

we had "the summer of blood" over here a few years back.

the crims & thugs were on actual combat patrols through the hood.

i heard approx 800 rnds go off during the month of july. one night it was so bad i called 911. the dispatcher said she could hear the gunfire through the phone.

the police showed up about an hour after the gunshots stopped.

i really don't blame them

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    sometimes they show up.

we had "the summer of blood" over here a few years back.

the crims & thugs were on actual combat patrols through the hood.

i heard approx 800 rnds go off during the month of july. one night it was so bad i called 911. the dispatcher said she could hear the gunfire through the phone.

the police showed up about an hour after the gunshots stopped.

i really don't blame them
    that's wild

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    -Snip-
    The Moral decay has moved at such a pace that I'm almost glad I will be gone in 20ish years. I feel for my Son's and Grandchildren who will still be here. I know the old day's weren't perfect but at least we had law and order (mostly)
    -Snip-
    I agree, and as one in my mid 60's often say I hope I can live out my life and pass away of old age before the total train wreck of this society comes.

Top Bottom