For anything less than murder or rape actively in progress you are on your own in Indianapolis- CMV

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I mean, don't get me wrong... there are some parts of this town I want to roll a fully loaded M67A2 Flame Thrower Tank into and start some urban renewal myself.. and not just the nasty run down neighborhoods. Carmel gives me the same urges...

Don’t Worry the crippling debt will kill Carmel.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

And I am a real person active in the community. You’re welcome to come up to me at an in person event and spew this crap.

If you won’t do that then why say it here?

kirk.gif

You know what another word for "rooster" is, don't you?

:):

"Person active in the community" tells me all I need to know.

customer-service-karen.gif

All Roosters Are Birdbrains

:)

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I get it, they too often cross the line.
    My wife and I were standing on our private property talking with our excavation contractor when the local LEO (who knows everyone in the community, except us) stops by, uninvited I might add.
    He proceeds to introduce himself and shakes our hand and welcomes us to the area. With no warning, he produces two of his cards and writes his personal cell number on the reverse and says, "give me a yell if I can do anything for ya"..................
    Whatta jerk!
    My suggestion would be to just get all your IMPD's personal phone numbers and eliminate calling 911 all together.
    God I love Tennessee.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I get it, they too often cross the line.
    My wife and I were standing on our private property talking with our excavation contractor when the local LEO (who knows everyone in the community, except us) stops by, uninvited I might add.
    He proceeds to introduce himself and shakes our hand and welcomes us to the area. With no warning, he produces two of his cards and writes his personal cell number on the reverse and says, "give me a yell if I can do anything for ya"..................
    Whatta jerk!
    My suggestion would be to just get all your IMPD's personal phone numbers and eliminate calling 911 all together.
    God I love Tennessee.
    There are approx 1,700 officers.
    You want 1,700 people knocking on your door?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have the personal number for an IMPD officer. He has never helped me get out of a ticket.

He also has never helped me move, do any work around the house or even offer to mow my lawn.

About all he does is show me pictures of places he visits and food that he prepares.

He's kind of an ass.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I have the personal number for an IMPD officer. He has never helped me get out of a ticket.

He also has never helped me move, do any work around the house or even offer to mow my lawn.

About all he does is show me pictures of places he visits and food that he prepares.

He's kind of an ass.
    Block that number, you shouldn't have to deal with a braggart like that. Unless he brings you beer.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

He's kind of an ass.
    the real test is whether he'll help you move a body

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    i figure it's all inclusive
    Gotcha. But I did hear about 2 officers who just moved the body a few feet. It was in Gary early 70s. Old lady in her 70s widowed and living with her disabled daughter. Late night a guy starts beating on her door saying to let him in he needs to use the phone, she tells him go away there's a payphone on the corner. He leaves then comes back and starts the same thing. She gets her dead husbands dbl barrel out of the closet and tells him go away I've got a gun in here. He replies I've got a gun out here. Both barrels through the door. First two cops show up and look at this 6ft plus 300lb man lying on the ground with a hole in his chest, a matching hole in the door, and this 90lb little old lady and her daughter. The one cops looks at the other and says grab a leg. They dragged him inside. Another officer shows up see the hole in the door, the guy with matching hole in his chest and few feet of blood streaks leading to the dead guy and the little old lady. And asks what happened. The cops said this is how it was when I got here, I'm sure he broke down the door and the lady shot him in self defense. The last cop says sounds good, looks like it to me too. I'll call the coroner.

Top Bottom