For anything less than murder or rape actively in progress you are on your own in Indianapolis- CMV

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KomradeEli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2017
    Castleton (NE Indy)
    I completely agree. And even bigger issue crime is rising here. The police force is probably understaffed, but it doesn’t seem like the police force cares anyways. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. My mantra for my reason to carry.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    Open window, pick up .22 rifle, sight on base of dogs head , pull trigger, put gun down, shut window, go to bed. No more barking dog. As long as barrel is in the house people won't be able to till where it came from. If they are asleep most won't wake. You didn't hear anything if someone asks. Had a raccoon problem at one time this is how I stopped the problem.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Open window, pick up .22 rifle, sight on base of dogs head , pull trigger, put gun down, shut window, go to bed. No more barking dog. As long as barrel is in the house people won't be able to till where it came from. If they are asleep most won't wake. You didn't hear anything if someone asks. Had a raccoon problem at one time this is how I stopped the problem.
    Umm....

No.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    a lil ground beef & d-con is a lot quieter

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I completely agree. And even bigger issue crime is rising here. The police force is probably understaffed, but it doesn’t seem like the police force cares anyways. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. My mantra for my reason to carry.
    i have a few leo friends. it's not that they don't care, they are getting burnt out.

when they see the crims released before they even finish the arrest reports it takes a toll on them.

hell one re-arrested the same idiot before he could even do the paperwork for the first arrest.

the p****cutors & judges are to blame for this mess

garni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2018
    New Albany
    Not totally right. Blame the education system that has been indoctrinating our children for decades and the parents who have never gone to board meeting to voice their concern. This has given us the liberal filth mindset that is taking over our country.
    This is so true. You have to be active in your children's education unless you want them to be indoctrinated in the vile filth that far too many school districts are allowing these days.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    This is so true. You have to be active in your children's education unless you want them to be indoctrinated in the vile filth that far too many school districts are allowing these days.
    you can tell the families that don't educate at home.

the first teacher should be family. families should be educating their children before they enter kindergarten.

99% of societies problem began at home.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Come on peoples. It in open Forum.
    We all think it. Let’s just keep that down low OK.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    as long as they don't show up dressed like this... View attachment 197842

Hey, don't discount that look. The Pantsless Highway is a long-respected INGO tradition for efficient delivery of goods among INGO members.

That fellow there is probably delivering that handgun to an eager individual waiting for it.

Of course, in this case, he'd have to be driving a snowmobile, but still ...

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Hey, don't discount that look. The Pantsless Highway is a long-respected INGO tradition for efficient delivery of goods among INGO members.

That fellow there is probably delivering that handgun to an eager individual waiting for it.

Of course, in this case, he'd have to be driving a snowmobile, but still ...
    time to break out my summer outfit lord Humungus.jpeg

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    This thread really delivered.

Rooster you gotta get out of the city. Plenty of great cheap rural places still available.

“The government system tasked with resolving these issues has failed.”
    Then you must either leave, learn to live with it, or solve the issue yourself.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This thread really delivered.

Rooster you gotta get out of the city. Plenty of great cheap rural places still available.

“The government system tasked with resolving these issues has failed.”
    Then you must either leave, learn to live with it, or solve the issue yourself.
    He needs to get out of -certain- parts of this city, at the least...

Perry is where I stay, Its pretty good.

Speedway is awesome though, its got the longest pothole free stretch of pavement in the whole state, just the speeding cars are everywhere!

Top Bottom