• grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    We have a little of "everything".
    And not all advice is worth the same.
    After a while, you'll start to get to know people, what they do, and how good their advice is.
    If someone states something, do they offer proof, or just throw it out?

After all, on the side of the road, explaining to Mr. Officer that someone on the internet told you that you COULD, might not hold up well.
    But some people will quote Indiana Code, or such.
    Even then, study what they claim, and what the quote is.
    kinda like when i advise idiots when they get pulled over to jump out and run while yelling "you'll never take me alive copper!"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Those using hyphenated names want to be excepted and not accepted.

My fam are immigrants. No &$#@ hyphens. 100 yrs my azz. You can turn it on a friggin dime if you want to.
    Honestly, I think it’s more a source of pride, than exception. I mean who has been to an Irish-American anything and been like “ugh, hyphen-American nonsense?”

PAT458

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2016
    Carmel
    We lived at 36th and Butler and I went to kindergarten at 71. We were the poorest people on the block and were forced to move. My brother took me to the walk up McDonald’s on 38th street and I thought I was in heaven! We moved to 23rd and Park in the late 60’s. Then we moved to Sherman and Brookville Rd. I went to 78 for Jr High and Tech HS. Ran all over Christian Park and the east side. I’ve seen both sides of racism up close and personal.
    Hi Colt556, We lived at 35th and Butler from 1952 until 1969. I really enjoyed going to McDonald's at 38th and Butler.
    Thought it was great they built a restaurant for our neighborhood. My dad was a Tool and Die Maker at Chrysler.
    We had a 200 gun collection / gun store in half of the 2 car garage. Never had a single issue. Of course, he kept a .45/70 under the counter. He called it his "Car Stopper". We had good times there. Take care, PAT458.

PAT458

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2016
    Carmel
    Hi Colt556, We lived at 35th and Butler from 1952 until 1969. I really enjoyed going to McDonald's at 38th and Butler.
    Thought it was great they built a restaurant for our neighborhood. My dad was a Tool and Die Maker at Chrysler.
    We had a 200 gun collection / gun store in half of the 2 car garage. Never had a single issue. Of course, he kept a .45/70 under the counter. He called it his "Car Stopper". We had good times there. Take care, PAT458.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    hey guys. i just visited the new guy. he's seems to be a really good guy. knows his stuff. of course his stock is depleted but his pricing seems to be on par with some of the other local shops. he also offers gunsmithing services and ffl transfers. check him out if you get a chance. as long as his CS is at the level it was on 1st impressions i will do business with him.

he says his range will be open by the end of the year. 25 lanes inside and 25 lanes outside.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I'm not sure how he will have 25 lanes outside?
    I can't imagine any insurance company insuring that, or zoning for that matter.
    I guess we will see, although I do not live in the Area, I work close by.
    I will have to check out his store one day on my lunch break.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I'm not sure how he will have 25 lanes outside?
    I can't imagine any insurance company insuring that, or zoning for that matter.
    I guess we will see, although I do not live in the Area, I work close by.
    I will have to check out his store one day on my lunch break.
    he said the range will be on 200 acres on the far eastside

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Marion County fish and game on the west side. More of a gun club than a public range. Membership required. I joined this year and really like it. A little pricey to join and a training class is required. And I think that's a good thing.
    They are very safety conscious
    i will definitely check them out.

i'm running if any of the members have 30 rnd mags sticking out of their waistbands

Top Bottom