• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    i really started to suggest it to him.
    I'm happy to see he's getting a lot of exposure here and it seems he's not short of $$$ considering his future plans. I just thought it would be a good idea for the owner to keep INGO up to speed with what is going on where the business is concerned. It's always good to hear direct info VS second hand.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I'm happy to see he's getting a lot of exposure here and it seems he's not short of $$$ considering his future plans. I just thought it would be a good idea for the owner to keep INGO up to speed with what is going on where the business is concerned. It's always good to hear direct info VS second hand.
    the main reason i didn't was i didn't want to be the new kid on the playground offering another new kid to play with everyone's marble...lol.

i'll stop in and suggest it to him. now that i see it doesn't seem to be a concern

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    the main reason i didn't was i didn't want to be the new kid on the playground offering another new kid to play with everyone's marble...lol.

i'll stop in and suggest it to him. now that i see it doesn't seem to be a concern
    Don't you realize by now that we LOVE playing with other peoples marbles!

Oh, wait...did that sound weird...?

Top Bottom