• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, Transgender, Questioning (Not sure which side of the plate you're swinging from yet).

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Stupid question. Story stated that police would be arresting illegal who haven't committed a crime. Doesn't illegal = crime? Just saying.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Stupid question. Story stated that police would be arresting illegal who haven't committed a crime. Doesn't illegal = crime? Just saying.

Yes! Kitty if one is ILLEGAL than one has committed a crime and should be arrested and if they are not a citizen should be deported to the middle of the pacific ocean!

jake

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Yes! Kitty if one is ILLEGAL than one has committed a crime and should be arrested and if they are not a citizen should be deported to the middle of the pacific ocean!

jake

Just making certain I wasn't completely SOS (stuck on stupid). I mean, i keep hearing about the poor illegals who haven't done anything wrong :dunno:!

Thought maybe "my English was not so good."

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    your english seems just fine dear! its the rest of societies english that seems to be less than excellent to say the least

jake

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Hey guys I do have some good news on this, I know judge Sarah Barker and have talked to her about other major desicions she has made and I have confidence that the desicion she made is in line with the written law, and any future desicsion she makes will be based on the letter of the law, she is not prone to interpetations of the law that are not based on sound princples. I know that we can't count on every judge to do the right thing but I will trust Judge Barker to the right thing,

Some of you may have been aware that Judge Barker has made some Landmark desicions and I have asked her about them and the answers I got were insightful and sound.

Sorry for bring in some actual meat to this conversation Please return to funny quips (some of them are pretty good)

BTW there is no sarcasm in this note maybe bad english and spelling but I was trying to add some positive news

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    How can a law be illegal against people of illegal citizenship.:dunno:
    I would imagine there are 1000's who waited years and went through the legal procedure to be here.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    So you like JBT? Perhaps me ad my buddies should come to your neighborhood and conduct a "sweep" for illegals. I bet you have same hiding in your attic (intentional reference)... of course you'd have no problem if we took a looksie right?

Nope come on out any time you want

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    THAT is my problem with this, how do I determine citizenship? For every Hispanic "looking" person I come across do I ask to see their US birth certificate or green card? What if they are US citizens and don't carry their birth certificate with them (I know most people don't) do I detain them until citizenship is verified? This kinda scares me. Now if I arrest them and down at processing they determine he/she is illegal...deport away. I have NO problem with that. But questioning those I am not arresting about their citizenship makes me very uncomfortable, as it should for the rest of us.

Top Bottom