• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. Let's remove some things. Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy, and no kids were actually shot. If Jones only believed that much, that's still delusional.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Damn. INGO won't let me rep Alex Jones for proper, responsible usage of "retarded".

Just wrapping the episode up right now. He definitely lies. A lot. There are some pretty obvious signs that he's making up stories on the spot. I also can't imagine being able to speak on so many subjects accurately like he does, though.

He's so ****ing smart. But at the same time, he's also playing it up. He knows everything... but fills in the blanks with bull****. I just can't explain it any better than that. Unless he's just 100% role playing. It just doesn't feel like that, though. He's coming from a place of seriousness... but he lies about so much to back his stories up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think "retarded" explains it enough. And dude. What did you do for 5 hours while listening to Alex Jones?

Wait. I don't want to know.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think "retarded" explains it enough. And dude. What did you do for 5 hours while listening to Alex Jones?

Wait. I don't want to know.

I drank.

I drank a lot.

I'm now backing it up with a bunch of water and ibuprofin to stave off the incoming hangover before I go to bed.

But dammit, I'm glad I listened to this whole episode. Let's say they covered 100 conspiracies... I think I believe 10 of them.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow, 10? Now I kinda want to listen to it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Like I said, there's a lot of evidence behind some of the things he says... but he also says stuff like "it's all declassified", which is a red flag that he's bull****ting you. He's counting on you not looking it up right then and there.

Some of the things he talked about were absolutely, 100% true conspiracies. **** that the govt definitely did in secrecy. A bunch of other stuff was LARPing.

Here it is, 5 hours: https://youtu.be/-5yh2HcIlkU

Outside of all that, he seems like a funny guy that would be cool to hang out with. He's a businessman, he knows what makes money.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Newtown parents score a win in growing fight against hoaxers

The father of a victim of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre has won a defamation lawsuit against the authors of a book that claimed the shooting never happened — the latest victory for victims’ relatives who have been taking a more aggressive stance against conspiracy theorists.

The book, “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook,” has also been pulled from shelves to settle claims against its publisher filed by Lenny Pozner, whose 6-year-old son Noah was killed in the shooting.

“My face-to-face interactions with Mr. Pozner have led me to believe that Mr. Pozner is telling the truth about the death of his son,” Dave Gahary, the principal officer at publisher Moon Rock Books, said Monday. “I extend my most heartfelt and sincere apology to the Pozner family.”

Top Bottom