• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    CNN lied for months to get Hillary the win.
    Pretty &^%$ evil bunch if you ask me.
    Also way more dangerous than Jones.
    Especially now....since they lost.

Most people don't pay attention anyway. Get hung up on style not content.
    As long as you smile and talk nice, you can get them to believe anything.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I am confident there were some deaths involved in the Sandy Hook matter.

I am confident there were some deaths involved in the Las Vegas matter.

Cardsfan29315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    New Albany
    I actually know one of the first responders to get there after the shooting. I’ve only talked about it one time with him because of how emotional he gets. His wife told me that he constantly has nightmares/dreams about it and it completely changed him.
    I cant even begin to imagine what the school looked like.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I actually know one of the first responders to get there after the shooting. I’ve only talked about it one time with him because of how emotional he gets. His wife told me that he constantly has nightmares/dreams about it and it completely changed him.
    I cant even begin to imagine what the school looked like.

Some here may say that he must have been "in on it". Not me.

I can only imagine, but don't want to.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I havent followed him either but I listed like 10 in this thread. I was talked out of half of them but there is still some weeeiiiird stuff in this story.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I havent followed him either but I listed like 10 in this thread. I was talked out of half of them but there is still some weeeiiiird stuff in this story.

I think it's fair to suspect maybe things didn't happen exactly the way the official account says, or just to doubt some of the facts reported. What's absolutely delusional is to believe a narrative which has weaker evidence for than the story he doubts. Alex Jones was delusional when he claimed it was a hoax. What you think is backing down is actually accepting a reality at least surer than the one he believed back then. Maybe consider that he came to his senses.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think it's fair to suspect maybe things didn't happen exactly the way the official account says, or just to doubt some of the facts reported. What's absolutely delusional is to believe a narrative which has weaker evidence for than the story he doubts. Alex Jones was delusional when he claimed it was a hoax. What you think is backing down is actually accepting a reality at least surer than the one he believed back then. Maybe consider that he came to his senses.

From what I heard today, his excuse: He's seen so much fake **** all his life, seen so many actual conspiracies pan out to be government lying... that his default response to large events is to vocally question it.

He keeps apologizing for it (PR, of course). Meh. Everyone needs a path of redemption. He isn't sending people to the parents houses. That's idiots on their own that buy into this stuff.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From what I heard today, his excuse: He's seen so much fake **** all his life, seen so many actual conspiracies pan out to be government lying... that his default response to large events is to vocally question it.

He keeps apologizing for it (PR, of course). Meh. Everyone needs a path of redemption. He isn't sending people to the parents houses. That's idiots on their own that buy into this stuff.

Wasn't he kinda in the middle of Pizza-gate? That didn't end well. Not saying he shouldn't have a path to redemption, or that he should even have been banned from social media platforms. That **** should be out in the open and have sane people respond to it out in the open. I'm just saying that he's not completely without responsibility for harm done for the extent to which he pushed the hoax.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Did he present a narrative though? I know I didn't. I only asserted that they're lying and covering up something. No idea what.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The narrative he presented was that Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy to get lawmakers to enact gun laws, that it really didn't happen, and that the people we saw were all paid actors. That's delusional.

Top Bottom