• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    The illegal that admitted he was in the country illegally in a court of law was let go and still has his valid drivers liscense. On the other hand the Vietnam Vet, that would have no idea the english speaking illegal with a valid Texas drivers liscense was infact illegal gets sentenced to a labor prison for selling a gun at the gun show.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So lemme get this straight...

"...they should convict him anyway because he “had reasonable cause to believe” he was selling to an illegal alien because the two men and a boy who were present at his table at the time of the sale: 1) were Hispanic, 2) spoke Spanish, and 3) wore cowboy clothing."

They convicted him for NOT "profiling".
    Maravilloso

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

"...they should convict him anyway because he “had reasonable cause to believe” he was selling to an illegal alien because the two men and a boy who were present at his table at the time of the sale: 1) were Hispanic, 2) spoke Spanish, and 3) wore cowboy clothing."

Maravilloso

Indeed!

I kept trying to come up with something witty to say, but this situation is so sad, nothing seems relevant...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I asked Mr.Jet about what it took to get a DL in TX.
    He said, "When I got mine, I just walked in and told the lady at the counter that I didn't want to surrender my IN license. She said, "that's OK...just go over to that machine and keep answering questions until you get 25 right." So I did and I walked out with one."

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia

Maravilloso

Yes they did, but yet the government is going after Arizona for the potential of possibly profiling. So if your an American vet you loose, if your illegal you win, how much more upside down can we get. If you profile its illegal but if you don't profile its illegal. Sounds like a loose loose.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I asked Mr.Jet about what it took to get a DL in TX.
    He said, "When I got mine, I just walked in and told the lady at the counter that I didn't want to surrender my IN license. She said, "that's OK...just go over to that machine and keep answering questions until you get 25 right." So I did and I walked out with one."

I know why didn't they go after the BMV or atleast investigate it, or how come they didn't go after the illegal. The illegal should have multiple charges against him. Is it legal for someone to confess to a crime in a court of law and then just walk out on there own free will?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    the fact that he's a vet doesnt earn him "special" treatment in my book. I would expect ANY American to be found innocent of such STUPID and rediculous charges. Sadly im not suprised to see this at all. I expect it from out tyranical government.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I know why didn't they go after the BMV or atleast investigate it, or how come they didn't go after the illegal. The illegal should have multiple charges against him. Is it legal for someone to confess to a crime in a court of law and then just walk out on there own free will?

Not if they made a "deal"...

"Confess to being illegal so we can prosecute this evil gun dealer" :rolleyes:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    all I see is constant cases where the govt wishes to deapen the fear of the people from it. I think we are arriving at a turning point. you can only beat a dog for so long until it bites you, even if it knows its gonna die for it.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    The jury system actually scares me after two cases I have observed in my personal life.

1. Boyfriend in girfriend's house gets drunk with gf away. Gf comes home with a friend. Bf blows up, tears the house apart and corners gf in her bedroom. She has called 911 asking for police. Gf get's legal firemarm in her home from drawer. He charges her and she fires hitting him twice in knee and foot. At trial bf lies about how much he had to drink on witness stand. Gf is convicted of first degree assault and armed criminal action. 20 years.

2. Teacher's aid to special needs highschool students on trial for 8 counts ranging from assault to sexual assault. Jury wanted to convict on all charges IMMEDIATELY until I stated not guilty on all charges. Jury blew up at me. Then after actually talking it out TA was convicted of 3 out of 8 counts. TA made mistake of talking to police without a lawyer. Police yelled at her after hours of interegation that she wouldn't go anywhere until she told the truth (what they wanted to hear). I was sickened by the prosecutor, the detective and the other jurors at their actions.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The jury system actually scares me after two cases I have observed in my personal life.

1. Boyfriend in girfriend's house gets drunk with gf away. Gf comes home with a friend. Bf blows up, tears the house apart and corners gf in her bedroom. She has called 911 asking for police. Gf get's legal firemarm in her home from drawer. He charges her and she fires hitting him twice in knee and foot. At trial bf lies about how much he had to drink on witness stand. Gf is convicted of first degree assault and armed criminal action. 20 years.

2. Teacher's aid to special needs highschool students on trial for 8 counts ranging from assault to sexual assault. Jury wanted to convict on all charges IMMEDIATELY until I stated not guilty on all charges. Jury blew up at me. Then after actually talking it out TA was convicted of 3 out of 8 counts. TA made mistake of talking to police without a lawyer. Police yelled at her after hours of interegation that she wouldn't go anywhere until she told the truth (what they wanted to hear). I was sickened by the prosecutor, the detective and the other jurors at their actions.

sad, but im not suprised one bit. Thats why I dont talk to cops, even if i just get pulled over for speeding.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    the fact that he's a vet doesnt earn him "special" treatment in my book. I would expect ANY American to be found innocent of such STUPID and rediculous charges. Sadly im not suprised to see this at all. I expect it from out tyranical government.

Agreed.

That being said, it's a good thing he's a vet, otherwise probably more than half the people in the country who are actually pissed about this wouldn't be.

Every American should be.

Until enough are, we can expect to be served more of the same.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The illegal should either be shipped back to the Mother Land minus an extremity or be take a ride on the sparkling chair. Same goes for the judge, prosecutor and jury.

The illegal immigrant problem is 220% out of control and the fed is encouraging it. When will people realize that these illegals have not earned American rights and are destroying our economy, healthcare system, schools and our identity.

This is not racism, this is reality.

Top Bottom