• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OMG I had to read the article twice and still can not believe what I am reading.
    This is so wrong on so many levels. Where is the NRA, where is the "this if profiling" groups, where is the "immigration groups", etc... GGGRRRR

I think we have gone down the rabbit hole and are now in "wonderland".
    :faint:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Left Wing, Libs, want the "Illegal vote", they are not going to risk
    "upsetting", the Illegal "community", no matter what.....
    Also, the above group, does not care one wit, about US Vets.....
    Ask me how I know .....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The jury system actually scares me after two cases I have observed in my personal life.

1. Boyfriend in girfriend's house gets drunk with gf away. Gf comes home with a friend. Bf blows up, tears the house apart and corners gf in her bedroom. She has called 911 asking for police. Gf get's legal firemarm in her home from drawer. He charges her and she fires hitting him twice in knee and foot. At trial bf lies about how much he had to drink on witness stand. Gf is convicted of first degree assault and armed criminal action. 20 years.

2. Teacher's aid to special needs highschool students on trial for 8 counts ranging from assault to sexual assault. Jury wanted to convict on all charges IMMEDIATELY until I stated not guilty on all charges. Jury blew up at me. Then after actually talking it out TA was convicted of 3 out of 8 counts. TA made mistake of talking to police without a lawyer. Police yelled at her after hours of interegation that she wouldn't go anywhere until she told the truth (what they wanted to hear). I was sickened by the prosecutor, the detective and the other jurors at their actions.
    Was this in Texas as well?

I do know a lot of shady stuff goes on in Texas. The economy is Texas is driven by the comparative advantage that Texans have of hiring illegal workers and pocketing the savings as they do not pay taxes, insurance, inter alia on those ghost employees.

From my family in the construction business down there and from my clients buying guns in Texas, I know hiring and selling guns to illegal aliens in Texas is treated with a wink and nod down there.

Are these not the laws that INGO has long kvetched about not enforcing?

Don't we want the feds locking up those who employ illegal aliens and sells guns to them? INGO is "sick and tired" of illegal aliens but when "the law" get enforced someone gets convicted and now INGO is mad???:dunno:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    F$$K, F$$K, F$$K these illegal pieces of S$$T.

From one of my favorite movies, "K$$l em all. Let God sort em out."

Our voices are ignored while these illegal POS's are given everything.

The fed wants us to be part of a global market, and what better way to do that than by infecting our culture with the ideals, language and problems of multiple other nations.

I guess we could just give them California like the Brits did Australia. We already gave them DC so why not Cali?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are the illegals to blames, or are those who aid and abet the illegals by employing them and selling guns to them to blame?

After much time in Texas I have seen this attitude of having their cake and eating it too. Texans whine about "them thar illegals" but yet employ them and will sell guns to them.

Do Texans not have any responsibility for their violations of the law?

Sin el azúcar, su cocina está sin las hormigas. No?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:dunno: me thinks you are trying to say this:

Sin azucar, su cocina estaria sin hormigas.

Without sugar, your kitchen would be without ants.

The way you wrote it its using too may "el/las" which are not needed and make it sound funny.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Are the illegals to blames, or are those who aid and abet the illegals by employing them and selling guns to them to blame?

After much time in Texas I have seen this attitude of having their cake and eating it too. Texans whine about "them thar illegals" but yet employ them and will sell guns to them.

Do Texans not have any responsibility for their violations of the law?

I didn't see the article, but the discussion seems to indicate the seller saw what he thought was valid id (and it _was_ a valid driver's license) and the government's argument was that "he should have known". Unless I'm missing something else here, that sounds like a case similar to me trying to cash a counterfeit $20 bill I got in change from a bank.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Was this in Texas as well?

I do know a lot of shady stuff goes on in Texas. The economy is Texas is driven by the comparative advantage that Texans have of hiring illegal workers and pocketing the savings as they do not pay taxes, insurance, inter alia on those ghost employees.

From my family in the construction business down there and from my clients buying guns in Texas, I know hiring and selling guns to illegal aliens in Texas is treated with a wink and nod down there.

Are these not the laws that INGO has long kvetched about not enforcing?

Don't we want the feds locking up those who employ illegal aliens and sells guns to them? INGO is "sick and tired" of illegal aliens but when "the law" get enforced someone gets convicted and now INGO is mad???:dunno:

I'm mad that this guy was prosecuted succesfully for NOT profiling when the Fed is suing AZ for profiling. That's wrong. This illegal had a DL. HOW? Is it required to do a NICS check for private sales? No? Then how in the world is this guy guilty?

And the first case in my experience was MO. The second was IN.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The way you wrote it its using too may "el/las" which are not needed and make it sound funny.
    You're right. All that time learning masc. and fem. nouns.:D At least I can make typos in multiple languages.:laugh:

This illegal had a DL. HOW?
    Because getting fake DLs is extremely easy and a seller at a gun show in Texas, especially Texas, knows to ask if the buyer is a felon, illegal alien, or otherwise disqualified from owning firearms or ammunition.

Again, shouldn't we be celebrating the fact that the feds are finally prosecuting illegal aliens and those who aid and abet their crimes?

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    OMG I had to read the article twice and still can not believe what I am reading.
    This is so wrong on so many levels. Where is the NRA, where is the "this if profiling" groups, where is the "immigration groups", etc... GGGRRRR

I think we have gone down the rabbit hole and are now in "wonderland".
    :faint:

take note the nra is now in reeds pocket.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    You're right. All that time learning masc. and fem. nouns.:D At least I can make typos in multiple languages.:laugh:

Because getting fake DLs is extremely easy and a seller at a gun show in Texas, especially Texas, knows to ask if the buyer is a felon, illegal alien, or otherwise disqualified from owning firearms or ammunition.

Again, shouldn't we be celebrating the fact that the feds are finally prosecuting illegal aliens and those who aid and abet their crimes?

What illegal alien was prosecuted here? From the articles I've seen/heard the illegal has had nothing happen to him. And it WASN'T a fake DL. It was real. Backed up by the court testimony.

Top Bottom