• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Portland's a craphole, I had to go there a couple years ago for a conference. On the ride to downtown from the airport you see all the tents up in the woods off the highway and tons of trash strewn down the embankments etc. Downtown isn't much better with activists promoting whatever cause on every corner.
    I used to love going to the northwest coast. Started going up there in 1980 for WPPSS 3 & 5 and other industrial concerns; loved the northwest ever since. Oregon is a little much ("Leave your money but leave." :) ) but Rainier, SeaTac, the coasts and points north, oh how I love the place. Heck, I even enjoy walking around Vancouver looking for a place to eat dinner. Had I not been directed here then I'd want to be in the boonies somwhere in the northwest. It's a shame to see it so successfully targeted.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Who knew antifa were most like the actual Nazis, complete with the antisemitism.

Pertinent tweet from the story

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why don’t the police shoot the knife out of his hand?

At least get a social worker to go and disarm him.
    It sounds like the guy chased him with a knife because the guy he chased was calling police.

Genders assumed. It’s Portland. Sorry.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Police don't carry shotguns these days and when seconds count, the social worker is hours away.;)
    Hours away, and moving away from danger. I don't blame them. One day you're doing a tough job that can really suck canal water, the next a bunch of political hacks with taxpayer-funded security decide to put you in serious harm's way to score political political points.

I've observed there is no one who speaks for Social Workers. They don't have a Rick Snyder like the FOP does, or even a Baghdad Bob. What is Don Rumsfeld doing now? Rummy would tell them what's what.

Also, no political hacks have replaced their armed security with Social Workers.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If it was the problem Hogg thought it was, he'd already be dead.
    Since he's not, and he's free to spew such stupidity, then it must not be the problem the thinks it is.

View attachment 142098
    Who the hell needs a little ***** telling me what I need or don't need or that I need to be put on a list. STFU you little turd and your fellow turd as well.

Top Bottom