Everything ANTIFA thread

actaeon277

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nov 20, 2011
Merrillville
Antifa hits someone that fights back. Is forced to retreat. (Los Angeles)

[video=youtube;hCqH7t_bYzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCqH7t_bYzY[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Jun 15, 2009
Indianapolis
As posted elsewhere, re-dropping here for some reference material:

Videos

BAMN are a violent cult

Moldylocks account vs video evidence

ANTIFA battle plans

ANTIFA and the Black Bloc explained

4Chan is hunting ANTIFA

Articles

Militant ‘Antifa’ Activists Have ‘Deep Ties’ to Notorious NAMBLA Pedophiles
[SUB]Source on this is the Daily Caller... so I don't know how accurate it is.[/SUB]

Berkeley Plans to Fight Left-Wing Violence With ‘Laughter Yoga’, Singing and Bubbles

Antifa Activist Punches Journalist on Camera, Then Claims Self-Defense

I'm cool with using this thread for antifa events, as long as we focus quality over quantity. Had to unsub from "funny pic" for that reason..

T.Lex

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Mar 30, 2011
INGO has a minimum post requirement for special access. Quantity is where its at. :) (Yeah, I know that's an hyperbole. Just thought it ironic.)

But, in other news, superficially, it seems like a real anti-fascist movement would have considerable common ground with gun owners. Curious demographics with this whole thing, and an evolution in word meaning....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Jun 15, 2009
Indianapolis

actaeon277

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nov 20, 2011
Merrillville
INGO has a minimum post requirement for special access. Quantity is where its at. :) (Yeah, I know that's an hyperbole. Just thought it ironic.)

But, in other news, superficially, it seems like a real anti-fascist movement would have considerable common ground with gun owners. Curious demographics with this whole thing, and an evolution in word meaning....

Well, you'd think so. But I'm not to sure "thinking" is one of their strong points.

GodFearinGunTotin

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mar 22, 2011
Mitchell
Antifa hits someone that fights back. Is forced to retreat. (Los Angeles)

[video=youtube;hCqH7t_bYzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCqH7t_bYzY[/video]

Did you see that guy with the skate board, right at the start of the confrontation? I thought for sure he was going to do like I'd seen in at least one other video and wind that thing up and club that guy with it.

Top Bottom