iu

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just read on Fox news that Andy Ngo is Leaving the country because it’s no longer safe here. Maybe he should just leave Portland…
    I suspect he’d be quite safe in rural Indiana. Most rural people don’t even drag gays behind their trucks anymore.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It doesn't have to be pointy.
    Any kind of weapon is illegal.
    I've seen folks arrested because they had a baseball bat in the trunk (or rather the boot there) of their car.

The police officer asked "What's the purpose of the bat?" ... the owner answered "It's for defense" and got arrested.
    Dude should have known better. He should have told the officer that he keeps it in the boot incase he runs across a pickup game of Crickett.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I often wonder who these individuals who call themselves "antifa" cast their vote for.
    They do not like Joe Biden or Democrats if that’s what you’re asking.
    But they didn't like Trump, either.... So did they vote? Did they vote "against Trump", in the same way I initially voted "against Hillary"? (My opinion of him rose quickly when he got in office.)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Dude should have known better. He should have told the officer that he keeps it in the boot incase he runs across a pickup game of Crickett.
    You know a cricket bat looks more like a varsity paddle, yes. If Sylvain meant 'baseball bat', bobbie isn't going to buy that excuse

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But they didn't like Trump, either.... So did they vote? Did they vote "against Trump", in the same way I initially voted "against Hillary"? (My opinion of him rose quickly when he got in office.)
    They probably voted for Biden to oust the “Fash”. But they’ve made it clear they don’t like Biden or the DNC.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    About twenty years ago I broke out in a case of stoopids and swapped off a bunch of books including this one.
    Included in that book was a recruiting poster of a woman WW2 German antiaircraft flak soldier and I saw that it was absolutely breath takingly copied in the modern day by a then current army advertisement, copied in frame, facial structure, view, poise, helmet, oh so exactly.

When you see things like that it gives you pause; it can't help but make you scratch your head and wonder about all the smoke blowing in this world and just who is blowing how much.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Portland's a craphole, I had to go there a couple years ago for a conference. On the ride to downtown from the airport you see all the tents up in the woods off the highway and tons of trash strewn down the embankments etc. Downtown isn't much better with activists promoting whatever cause on every corner.

Top Bottom