Epstein Didn't Kill Himself: What Does It Mean?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI

On 23 June 2021, McAfee was found dead in his prison cell, hours after the Spanish National Court ordered his extradition to the United States on criminal charges filed in Tennessee by the United States Department of Justice Tax Division. The Catalan Justice Department said "everything indicates" he killed himself by hanging.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And Im not sure I'm going to trust a random list they say is the list. How do we know key pages of the little black book werent skipped because of who they are?
    "OK... Boehner, Bush, Clinton Nope, dont wanna get killed, Duncan, Gates, McAffee, Pelosi Nope, not that one either..."

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Reading the list could drop after midnight but is due out no later than this week.

Of course Bill is on it. I think many still in power will be omitted. Sure, they may throw us a bone here and there, but I do not see anyone mentioned not already suspected of being on the list.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Reading the list could drop after midnight but is due out no later than this week.

Of course Bill is on it. I think many still in power will be omitted. Sure, they may throw us a bone here and there, but I do not see anyone mentioned not already suspected of being on the list.
    it will be interesting how many the MSM will "forget" to include when they publish the stories. I fully expect CNN et al to publish one list, and folks like Judicial Watch, Crowder, Okeefe, etc to get their hands on the court docs and miraculously their list will be longer. And it wouldnt be longer because its unknowns the average Joe wouldnt know, Its going to be major players EVERYONE knows.

I'd bet money that if Prince Andrew hadnt already been outed as being on the list via lawsuits, he wouldnt have been on the first MSM list either.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Bill = Doe 36

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Any betting apps have a line on this?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Will release of this 'list' create any opportunity for justice? I'm lead to believe that Epstein was a Barnum & Bailey juggler of under-age sexual victims. Will this list offer anything more than dirty laundry on the evening political news?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

It will show republicans, and omit any active democrats.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Will release of this 'list' create any opportunity for justice? I'm lead to believe that Epstein was a Barnum & Bailey juggler of under-age sexual victims. Will this list offer anything more than dirty laundry on the evening political news?
    If the list is just that, a list, then without context it's worthless. You could have been an associate and not the perpetrator of a crime. The list purports to be of friends, recruiters, and victims. Who is what?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If the list is just that, a list, then without context it's worthless. You could have been an associate and not the perpetrator of a crime. The list purports to be of friends, recruiters, and victims. Who is what?
    The importance of the list is that you’re either on it or not. That means something when not being on it excludes you. If you are on it, maybe you’re not a kiddy diddler, or maybe you are. If you’re a high profile person, you don’t want to be on that list. You don’t want to have to explain why you’re on the list. And those who did victimize those young girls, are gonna lie about it. No one is going to believe Clinton. No one would believe Biden if he’s on it. A lot of people won’t believe Trump if he’s on it. Been rumored that John Roberts is on it and that’s why he curiously rewrote Obamacare from the bench to save it.

Top Bottom