Epstein Didn't Kill Himself: What Does It Mean?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    The importance of the list is that you’re either on it or not. That means something when not being on it excludes you. If you are on it, maybe you’re not a kiddy diddler, or maybe you are. If you’re a high profile person, you don’t want to be on that list. You don’t want to have to explain why you’re on the list. And those who did victimize those young girls, are gonna lie about it. No one is going to believe Clinton. No one would believe Biden if he’s on it. A lot of people won’t believe Trump if he’s on it. Been rumored that John Roberts is on it and that’s why he curiously rewrote Obamacare from the bench to save it.

Trump is listed multiple times.

I did not see Roberts.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A flight log isn't much, just shows where the pilot is flying and the time. The comments section of your log is really just the pilots personal notes.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Users on X are about to loose their **** waiting for this list to drop.

I love watching the Trump haters claiming Trump was on the island with the worst photoshopped pictures ever.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If the list is just that, a list, then without context it's worthless. You could have been an associate and not the perpetrator of a crime. The list purports to be of friends, recruiters, and victims. Who is what?
    THIS. a list of everyone that has been on that plane is worthless. Its all about context.

A Republican got out in front of this weeks ago. He stated "Yes, I was on that plane. He flew me and my entire family to FL for our vacation." I see no serious problems with that when taken in context.

Guys like that are MUCH different than those on the flights to pedo island. THAT is the correlation/filter we NEED.
    I think this is the bone they are throwing us. We need the logs to the island and nothing more. The others are a distraction/noise. They include EVERYONE to shield the pedos while still appearing that they are being honest. No, that is called being disingenuous.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some are saying it’s a list of people who’ve been on the plane. Some are saying the list we’re waiting for is the list of clients. I don’t really know. I thought the client list was never recovered

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some are saying it’s a list of people who’ve been on the plane. Some are saying the list we’re waiting for is the list of clients. I don’t really know. I thought the client list was never recovered
    Oh, it was recovered all right.

raiders-lost.gif

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The rumor online it was Chrissy Teigan who asked for an extension, stated she was in fear for her life if the list came out. As she should be if she was messing around with kids.

On a side note I had to Google her, had no idea who she was.

Top Bottom