Epstein Didn't Kill Himself: What Does It Mean?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't believe for one minute he is dead. This was a Hollywood production. Having evidence of video recordings of the pedo players and black books of dates and names, (according to G.M.) and multiple copies , the release of video would be Mutual Assured Destruction of the American power brokers.
    It is funny that G.M. has been sent to jail,but not NOT ONE POWER BROKER HAS EVEN BEEN CHARGED? Who were these men who child molested these young girls? Epstein didn't kill himself because he is not dead.
    :scratch: what evidence? Has he been spotted?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I guess you think the pictures and records are all fake
    Is it unreasonable to ask the question in light if the oddities that occurred in the incarceration, death, and forensics?

I do believe they killed him and that he is dead, but the same questions apply…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is it unreasonable to ask the question in light if the oddities that occurred in the incarceration, death, and forensics?

Yeah. He's dead. TPTB, aka his rich and powerful clients, killed him to save themselves by guaranteeing he doesnt talk. Frankly, I'm shocked she is still alive. Though I suspect they have her scared to open her mouth. And I'm sure there is a fat duffel bag of large unmarked bills or more waiting for her when she gets out. She does her time and doesnt spill the beans, and they will take care of her for the rest of her life.

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Yeah. He's dead. TPTB, aka his rich and powerful clients, killed him to save themselves by guaranteeing he doesnt talk. Frankly, I'm shocked she is still alive. Though I suspect they have her scared to open her mouth. And I'm sure there is a fat duffel bag of large unmarked bills or more waiting for her when she gets out. She does her time and doesnt spill the beans, and they will take care of her for the rest of her life.
    That's too thin.
    Epstein had video records and supporting documents, in multiples, of nefarious behavior. I'm relatively sure a man with his means could find plenty of confederates only too willing to drop a sealed package in the mail, for an agreed upon price (paid up front in cash) if they hear of his untimely demise. They had to be called off by Epstein himself....so.........
    TPTB protect themselves by publicly arresting him, fake "suicide", he's off the radar for a little plastic surgery and a new identity, then lives out his days in luxury in some Mediterranean country, always protected from the highest levels for his silence.
    Any legal barriers to him reclaiming his fortune are wiped away, or washed out in the laundry, so to speak.
    Kill him, and the pin gets pulled on the information grenade....names, dates, places, preferences....the whole house comes down.

They kill him, but bribe her? He's the one that had the "evidential" claymore clacker. If she really thought him dead, she would have beat a path to the media with whatever evidence she had, because she would have expected being suicided just like him, unless "someone" allayed her fears and offered a somewhat more fortuitous option.
    No, they bribed them both, he just got a better option package than her. He's outside, reinvented, and free to continue his disgusting urges. She's stuck in a cell because she means something to Epstein, and the thumb on her is a thumb on him as a reminder that she can be disappeared if he thinks of stepping out of line or letting a little leak. Perhaps his fealty to the TPTB wishes is making installment payments towards her eventual freedom. Maybe there's a planned timeline for her faked demise so she can rejoin him, if all goes to plan. That however, would require the guilty powerful to relinquish a lot of leverage, and so seems unlikely. For now it's enough that she's still alive, probably actually protected in stir, and her continued existence is up to him.

But even the idiots currently called political, or business leaders by the drive by media, are smart enough to realize that, in this day and age of digital evidence, a more nuanced approach is required. Killing your "problems" doesn't make them go away. It can even result in them going nuclear.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But even the idiots currently called political, or business leaders by the drive by media, are smart enough to realize that, in this day and age of digital evidence, a more nuanced approach is required. Killing your "problems" doesn't make them go away. It can even result in them going nuclear.
    Who would publish this stuff? Who that would be listened to and believed anyway. The media is controlled by these people. The governments are as well. For all we know a package was delivered and quickly disappeared.

Then you would have to get past claims they were just fakes. Deep fakes are an easy way to discredit video.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Agree on the deep fakes, but a little DNA evidence can go a long way.
    As far as publishing goes, I would think international news bureaus may be a little harder to intimidate than the American press. US media would eventually come around, cause they can't stand to see foreign agencies having a good time. They can only resist carrying a story for so long, then the need to "be in the forefront of news reporting" gets their "we're missing a scoop" juices flowing. Witness the drip turned to a trickle on the Hunter Biden laptop implications.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess you think the pictures and records are all fake
    Well, they faked the moon landing, so why wouldn't they fake that too? And all those photos that show a spherical Earth? You guessed it. All fake.

• Haha
    Reactions: oze

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What evidence is there that he is dead?
    fair enough, assuming all we've been shown and told is fake. But if there's no evidence that he's alive, and no evidence he's dead, why not just say the only thing you can prove, which is that you don't know? Why assume without evidence that it's a grand conspiracy? It could be. It could also be that he is dead.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

There's a difference between just asking the question and believing with certainty that he's not dead. Certainty without strong evidence is called blind faith.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    fair enough, assuming all we've been shown and told is fake. But if there's no evidence that he's alive, and no evidence he's dead, why not just say the only thing you can prove, which is that you don't know? Why assume without evidence that it's a grand conspiracy? It could be. It could also be that he is dead.
    Your right. Epstein killed himself.Hive think causes less controversy. Case closed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    A six foot man hung himself from a four foot bed using a paper towel, and it left ligature marks. Yeah, he's dead. But not from suicide. Every other prisoner just happened to have been moved away. Every camera just happened to have been off or broken. Every guard just happened to disregard doing their jobs at the same moment in time. And ol' Epstein just happen to know of all those coincidences occurring, giving him the perfect opportunity to clock out for good. And all that before I even mention his closeness to the Clintons. Suicide, pfft.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Deny, deny deny.

So, Mr. Durbin. What seat did you prefer when you flew to the island? Did you eat the fish or the lasagna? When you flew to the island, what type of girl did you prefer?

If it wasnt you, who WAS on the plane that will Clinton you for revealing the list?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That list will never go public but not for the well known and recognizable names on it. The vast majority of those people are disposable, easily replaced and barely worth taking any heat to protect.

That list is a big chip in somebody's pocket and you can bet it's being used. It takes a lot to squeeze a guy like Dick Durbin, but you bet somebody is doing it.

Always follow the money

Top Bottom