• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    That is great to hear. they were about half done a couple of weeks ago. Will have to make a ride up to see them!

rhrlaw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2020
    Carmel
    Any idea when membership will be opened again? I stupidly sent my renewal check a week or so after my membership expired and I guess I'm back to having to wait until new applications are taken.

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    Any idea when membership will be opened again? I stupidly sent my renewal check a week or so after my membership expired and I guess I'm back to having to wait until new applications are taken.
    Will know early Jan if there are openings.

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    We are open for memberships. I will be at the club tomorrow morning, Saturday the 8th, at 10AM. First come, first serve.

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    The club is only as good as its members and members should attend meetings to voice their opinions.This is an outright lie!! If you voice your opinion they will get rid of you without any due process the person that runs this is an outright coward.
    Members will treat other members with proper respect when onthe property. Loud, profane or
    Boisterous language will not be allowed. Also not followed they treat members like crap they yell and scream even in meetings but if you even bring up one thing they don’t like your gone.
    Eye and ear protection are required while shooting on any range. This rule applies to non-shooters,
    Such as guests and children, as well. Allowing achild to run loose on any range will result in
    Expulsion from the club. Also BS no one uses eye protection.
    Now to the bylaws this is where it gets fun more than 15 times it says membership at a regular or special meeting. And yet I was told it was not a member ran club and they do want they want! the good old boys club.
    AND FOR THOSE THAT THINK I SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO SHOOT BECAUSE I'M TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CLUB ALL I HAVE TO SAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT ALL I WANT IS FAIR PLAY,AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE CHANGEFOR THE BETTER, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU LEAVE,BECAUSE I WONT! PUT ME THROUGH DUE PROCESS AND WE WILL LET THE COURTS TAKE CARE OF IT! REMEMBER I DO HAVE THERIGHT TO FREE SPEECH WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! AND AS A MEMBER YOU TOOK AWAY THE RIGHT TO VOTE A MEMBER OUT.THE BYLAWS SAY WE THE MEMBERS MUST VOTE MEMBERS OUT.AND YES THE BYLAWS SAY THE TREASURE AT A MEMBERS REQUEST MUST PROVIDE A AUDIT AT THE MEMBERS REQUEST.THE REASON FOR THE AUDIT REQUEST WAS NOT FOR THEFT IT WAS BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS ALLOWED TO JOIN IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER WHEN MEMBERSHIP WAS CLOSED,AND SHE WAS BROUGHT IN TO MAKE SURE THE VOTE WENT THE WAY THEY WANTED IT.THIS IS A FACT JUST ASK THE 17 MEMBERS THAT CAME TO ME AND TOLD ME IT WAS A RIGGED ELECTION.THE FUNNY THING IS IF THEY HAD GIVEN THIS MEMBER DUE PROCESS I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM TO BE REMOVED,I ALSO WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR THE TRUSTEE THAT WAS ALSO AT FAULT TO BE VOTED OUT.WE HAVE A MEMBER OF THE BOARD THAT 76 MEMBERS HAVE TOLD ME NEEDS TO BE VOTED OUT BECAUSE OF HIS YELLING AND SCREAMING AT MEMBERS ON THE RANGE.UNLIKE SOME OF THE PEOPLE I'M NOT A COWARD I DON'T DO THINGS BEHIND YOUR BACKS I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN something is wrong in my opinion.SO IF I CANT GET A FAIR HANDSHAKE AT A MEETING,WE WILL TRY SOCIAL MEDIA.FREE SPEECH I SERVED DURING WARTIME SO WE ALL COULD HAVE IT.ALSO IF YOU BRING PART OF THE RANGE UP TO ADA COMPLIANCE YOU MUST DO THE WHOLE RANGE NOTJUST THE 25 YRD LINE I WANT ADA COMPLIANCE ON THE 100 YRD AND 7 YARD LINE ALSO,KEEP IN MIND ITS THE LAW!! AND BECAUSE WE CAN’T GET A FAIR AUDIT I WILL BEASKING THE MADISON COUNTY AUDITOR TO COME IN AND DO A PROPER AUDIT.JUST A HEADS UP OUT OF RESPECT FOR ALL
    Give us another chance. Current adm is COMMITED to ECC being a MEMBERS club. The officers are the servants working to make the club the best it can be for the members. Will we always agree, no way, but we will listen with open minds. Can’t do better than that. Sorry for your bad experience.

Top Bottom