• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2022
    Lowell, IN
    Voted this morning on my way to work. In and out in 5 minutes. Still made it to work 7 minutes early.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I had to vote with a provisional ballot for the first time in my life.
    I DID register last year when I moved here(at the local court house). It was apparently misplaced.

I did still got to vote and with a paper ballot.

*side note the Republican party needs to do some homework. No Republican ran to be an advisor to the school board,but 3 democraps did.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe. Depends on where the polling location is, and how many there were yesterday.
    Going just off that screenshot, I guess I should panic at my house? I only have 2 SSIDs on my network, but I can see at least 8 others. Guess I better start looking under things, behind things, etc. to find all the hidden networks that somebody hid in my house. :tinfoil:
    Simple question, yes or no, voting machines, tabulators, and the like should be connected to the internet?

Blazer90

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Lafayette
    Voted today took about 20 mins. The vote machine was different from last time. In Tippecanoe County it printed on a like cash machine receipt to the right of the machine. Then went out of view after I pushed “vote” strange. Was not a touch screen or all computer. Felt like it was more secure.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    About 5 minutes wait at my polling place. Only 4 or 5 people ahead of me and about the same number waiting after I finished. Kind of disappointing there were so few voters. Maybe 10:15 was a lull period for some reason?

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    45 min wait at Zionsville Town Hall which is about normal. Millennial kid behind me talking to his friend had on way too much cologne and was continually talking about how much he understands diversity, immigrants, how non cultured most Zionsville kids are. Ugh.

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    The big steal is already underway. In Arizona reports on Gettr note precincts that have closed due to 'equipment problems'. In Kansas reports of machines 'flipping' votes from R to D ... apparently voting machines in KS allow the voter to review their cast ballot after it has been submitted.

"We didn't expect this"

Interesting ... the people who are 'involved' enough with local politics to volunteer their time working the polling place, are virtually unaware of the political climate this year.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We have new computer voting.
    You sign in the. You get a blank sheet of paper and a code.
    You put the. Code in and vote. Then when done it prints out who you voted for, and you check to make sure it printed out properly or fraudulently.
    Then you go drop it in the counter machine (if it printed out properly) it will tell you what number you were voting today. I was 73rd voter today in our township.
    Then it tells you your vote has been registered, and you tell everyone to have a great day, and go to work.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My wife went to vote about an hour after I did. She went to the same place. No waits. In and out in just a few minutes.

Top Bottom