Dustin Marshall AKA Bigtanker: My heart is heavy...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I slept terrible last night. Just couldn’t get this out of my head. Dustin was a friend. Met him back around 2014 when I worked at a gun store. Saw him at several meet-ups. He would get up my way occasionally on his truck route. Every time I saw a tanker at a Speedway, I’d rubberneck to see if it was him. Sometimes it was. One time I had my boys with me and he gave each of them a hat. He had a heart as big as the world. I watched his Facebook posts and he loved spending time with his family, especially his son. His presence will be missed by many.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I slept terrible last night. Just couldn’t get this out of my head. Dustin was a friend. Met him back around 2014 when I worked at a gun store. Saw him at several meet-ups. He would get up my way occasionally on his truck route. Every time I saw a tanker at a Speedway, I’d rubberneck to see if it was him. Sometimes it was. One time I had my boys with me and he gave each of them a hat. He had a heart as big as the world. I watched his Facebook posts and he loved spending time with his family, especially his son. His presence will be missed by many.
    Thank you for sharing your insight.
    Many of us just knew him through here, but that’s enough to make a bond.
    While I completely believe in the power of prayer, I wish there was also more I could do.
    I’m sure many feel the same.
    Please let us know if there is.
    Unbelievable…

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I just saw the news on here. Heartbreaking and unbelievable. My prayers for his family.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Omg, this is hard to hear of. I've only shot with BT once or twice, but liked him and admired how he was with little BT. He sure will be missed here.

Prayers sent for all impacted.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Definitely lost a good one. Very kind soul. So glad we were able to meet, shoot, and break bread. He always balanced time for his family and spoke of them often. My prayers to his family.
    RIP

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Godspeed and Prayers for all inpacted.
    When I think of the people that have gone to their reward in the last couple years it seems we are losing the contributors to a sane world and they are often replaced by the detractors.
    Positive thought, my brother. Met BT for the first time last spring with LT at the Spring Gala Event. Very sad to hear a fellow road warrior and a damn fine human has left our presence . Prayer and thoughts for the family outgoing today. Doggone it anyway. Just sucks.

Top Bottom