Dustin Marshall AKA Bigtanker: My heart is heavy...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Positive thought, my brother. Met BT for the first time last spring with LT at the Spring Gala Event. Very sad to hear a fellow road warrior and a damn fine human has left our presence . Prayer and thoughts for the family outgoing today. Doggone it anyway. Just sucks.
    Well stated Patience, "Just sucks", I'm still numb. We lost another good American. I never met Dustin in person, but always admired the way he balanced life and his family. His nerf gun exploits and go kart racing with his son......rewarding and enriching !!!!! Prayers and condolences to Bigtanker and his family.

:ingo::ingo: RIP, Bigtanker......:ingo::ingo:

:patriot: Mr. Dustin Marshall, you were loved and will be missed!!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    ….. I had several conversations and similar interests with him and his family.
    Such an awesome Dad and I and INGO will miss him Dustin.
    Praying for the family and blessings to them in this time of sorrow and pain

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I am literally stunned. I only met him once at a get together in Mishawaka a few years back however we PM’d off and on. A stand up gent and loving family man. He will be missed greatly by many. May God bless his family and comfort them.
    RIP BT

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Unreal. Life is not fair. I was scrolling FB and saw a pic of the accident but not the context. I jumped off my FB scroll to see my texts and saw the news. Went back to FB and it was still on the pic.

His FB feed was full of positive posts about his family and being a dad. I didn't know him personally all that well, but I liked the heck out of him.

Praying for his family. Someone please post where we can make donations for them.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Wow. Just wow. I, like some others, only knew him from here on INGO. But from the interactions I had with him in my short time here, he was someone I looked forward to meeting in person at one of the INGO shoots or meet and greets. My heart aches for his family (and the family of the other driver, too)!!

Does anyone know the situation of his family yet? Is a GoFundMe being put together for him or anything? We’re pretty strapped for cash at the moment, but I’d pitch in what I could to help out, if it’s needed. Just a thought for us to help take care of one of our own. :(

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    What a kick in the ****. I am so sorry to hear this.

Like others have stated, prayers going out to his friends and family. May they have Kenworths and open highways in heaven. Godspeed BT.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Prayers for his family. I didn't know him other than on here but if his posts here were any indication, the community suffered a devastating loss. I can't imagine what his family must be going through and really don't want to.

Top Bottom