• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep, no matter what you do, you can't get them to stop posting this stuff. They always want people to know what offends them, as they complain about others being offended. They always want to talk about race, while they tell others to stop talking about it.

What we should do when these people make these outrageous claims is laugh at them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png

The new:

rebel-flag-silk.jpg

Everything is racist as long as you are white (and not liberal) in 2016...

Attachments

• 2000px-Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.jpg
      2000px-Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.jpg
      51.7 KB · Views: 2

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Is wearing white underwear racist?? Better go back to commando. :):

According to my screen, it has been five hours since IndyGal posted this.

As a moderator, I am very pleased to see that not a single member has posted for her to prove it.

As a man, I am most puzzled, and for the same reason.

Blessings,
    Bill

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Am I the only one taken aback by the stark irony of a special snowflake who wants others' First Amendment rights subverted and prosecuted for having offended his hypersensitivity, offended because of a flag that has always been understood as a warning to any would-be tyrant of the perils of infringing natural rights?
    As some others already mentioned, the best antidote would ordinarily be ridicule and laughter, except that there are ever growing ranks of these snowflakes, totally incapable of embarrassment and so humorless that they make Debbie Downer look like the life of the party.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Am I the only one taken aback by the stark irony of a special snowflake who wants others' First Amendment rights subverted and prosecuted for having offended his hypersensitivity, offended because of a flag that has always been understood as a warning to any would-be tyrant of the perils of infringing natural rights?
    As some others already mentioned, the best antidote would ordinarily be ridicule and laughter, except that there are ever growing ranks of these snowflakes, totally incapable of embarrassment and so humorless that they make Debbie Downer look like the life of the party.

Nay. You are not the only one!

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    According to my screen, it has been five hours since IndyGal posted this.

As a moderator, I am very pleased to see that not a single member has posted for her to prove it.

As a man, I am most puzzled, and for the same reason.

Blessings,
    Bill

We the people of INGO have learned to just PM her about such things. :P

*kidding btw*

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ok. I try not to be surprised by things I find ludicrous. With this thread I have failed again.

Confederate flag, I could understand. There are in existence pictures of it openly displayed during the civil rights movement and there are people around who remember that.

This is proving that any symbol can be turned racist with the right connections. I dont care what the EEOC decides. The fact they feel they have to make a decision speaks volumes.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If it hasn't happened already somewhere, the American flag will be deemed racist and eventually banned from display.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    No liberal pansies to get all butt-hurt where I work. I'm so glad my employer's a gun toting, conservative Republican NRA member. I can wear my Gadsden hat and not worry about being sent to the unemployment office for offending someone. As for the flag, sadly we see what happens to symbols that the system deems racist. Once the steamroller gets rolling it's hard to stop it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No liberal pansies to get all butt-hurt where I work. I'm so glad my employer's a gun toting, conservative Republican NRA member. I can wear my Gadsden hat and not worry about being sent to the unemployment office for offending someone. As for the flag, sadly we see what happens to symbols that the system deems racist. Once the steamroller gets rolling it's hard to stop it.

I have to keep pretty much every socio-political opinion and expression to myself when I'm at work. You are right to appreciate your freedom!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just did an Internet search to see if Betsy Ross's family owned slaves, which INDEED they did, So I guess by this logic, the American Flag is rascist. OR, is it? I just found a web site that says the Ameican flag was ACTUALLY designed by slaves (TRUTH FIRST: The white lies behind the American flag IF that is so, is it racist or not? I'm so confused . . . . . .

It depends on who likes/supports the flag at this point in time. If it's someone on the SJW's villain list, it's racist regardless of the facts. If they like it, it's not racist, again regardless of the facts.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Ah, no real surprise. Some retarded SJWs did something, then get upset when people criticize them (alleged "threats" notwithstanding) for being retards. The First Amendment only works one way with those people, and it's always the way they prefer at the time.

Liberals claim they want to hear different opinions, but are shocked and offended when they find out different opinions exist.

Top Bottom