• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Check out today's nonsense. Would fit in the AYKM/Facepalm, SJW, and any Gadsden/gun thread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...signia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/

Complainant stated that he found the cap to be racially offensive to African Americans because the flag was designed by Christopher Gadsden, a “slave trader & owner of slaves.” Complainant also alleged that he complained about the cap to management; however, although management assured him C1 would be told not to wear the cap, C1 continued to come to work wearing the offensive cap. Additionally, Complainant alleged that on September 2, 2013, a coworker took a picture of him on the work room floor without his consent. In a decision dated January 29, 2014, the Agency dismissed Complainant’s complaint on the basis it failed to state a claim

Complainant maintains that the Gadsden Flag is a “historical indicator of white resentment against blacks stemming largely from the Tea Party.” He notes that the Vice President of the International Association of Black Professional Firefighters cited the Gadsden Flag as the equivalent of the Confederate Battle Flag when he successfully had it removed from a New Haven, Connecticut fire department flagpole.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There's nothing like having to do historical research to determine whether you've been harassed or not.

Adam Carolla is right, there's never been a better time to be an actual​ racist because you can just hide in the crowd of people being called racist for no good reason.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Note to self: fly Gadsden flag this weekend, Followed by the POW MIA flag which is also racist. I know the Stars & Stripes upsets a lot of people for some reason,, maybe the Air Force flag will too and I'll be four for four

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Have it in front of both of my cars. I do notice a lot of people look at it and then look at me. I posted this before, but a few years ago we were in Deadwood. Coming out of a parking lot a couple was walking in. I heard the wife look at the front plate and say "they must be Republicans".

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You keep this stupid **** up you're gonna get plenty of resentment. Just say'n. Show me any instances that you can that anyone flying or wearing a Gadsen flag is doing so with racists intentions. Absolute ginned up bull****.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You keep this stupid **** up you're gonna get plenty of resentment. Just say'n. Show me any instances that you can that anyone flying or wearing a Gadsen flag is doing so with racists intentions. Absolute ginned up bull****.

Going to have to guess zero is an accurate number of people flying Gadsden with racist intentions.

Zero.

Just idiots trying to make something out of nothing. Same people that rename colleges and tear down statues. Same people that ban books from schools.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Can you imagine how much of a waste it would feel like to go to school for 4 years and then end up writing this crap as a "journalist" or whatever they call themselves? I think about that junk when I see people writing things like "Jenifer Aniston had pit stains on her shirt when seen at the beach..." It's like.... Really...? Waste!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Complainant stated that he found the cap to be racially offensive to African Americans because the flag was designed by Christopher Gadsden, a “slave trader & owner of slaves.”

Hey, wait, if that is the problem, the Bill of Rights were written by a slave owner, James Madison, we better get rid of that as well.

Court: "I'm going to allow this evidence in despite the lack of warrant."

Freeman: "I object."

Court: "Shut up, you racist!"

Top Bottom