• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Another funny thing is... I don't really care, it's not coming off my truck, my flag pole nor am I getting laser removal... So I guess they will have to get over the horse crap and deal with American history. Or... You pack your luggage and move out of AMERICA!!!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mao and Stalin both encouraged political and economic discussion at points, in order to identify and then eliminate their opposition.

That's a pretty good plan. Worked really, really well for both of them. Not so well for people identified as dissidents, whether they were or not.

Too bad mid 20th century Soviet Union and China didn't have a 2nd Amendment.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Scott Eastwood: It's an interesting time. My father's definitely old-school. And he raised me with integrity—to be places on time, show up, and work hard.

Other than that whole "adultery" and "child out of wedlock" thing. But then again, that is kinda old school.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Other than that whole "adultery" and "child out of wedlock" thing. But then again, that is kinda old school.

Well... there is that.

But as for work ethic.... We can't get guys (and girls) to show up. Especially in the summer. Maybe it's because I work in hell. But we've got 60 year old men working 3 double shifts in a row. Can't be good for them.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    It's just never going to end, is it?

You can't just ignore these people. Seemingly, there's always a sympathetic ear to help them carry their feigned outrage to make your life miserable until you comply or pay up just to get them to go away.

I think you're missing the point: it's not "feigned" outrage; it's IRRATIONAL outrage. It's done purposefully, but it's irrational nevertheless.

Top Bottom