• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I see on Fox59 that Don, of Don's Guns is once again asking for stricter gun laws. Did he recently get in trouble again, and agreed to cooperate with the government rather than be prosecuted? Did he get an offer he couldn't refuse from a group connected with Chicago? Did he have some financial problems that will suddenly go away?

Or is he just enough of a statist ass that he constantly begs the government to pass stricter gun laws?

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This is nothing new for him. I have heard him on Brizzy's Saturday show several times spouting off about how you should have to go before a panel and prove why you need a license before you are able to carry. I am sure he would like everyone disarmed on the street, except him, of course.

I guess when the only people you sell to are thugs and drug dealers, you might get a skewed image of gun owners.

He is just an out of touch douche bag. -1 for Don "Douche Bag" Davis:noway::noway:

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    I don't know the details of what "stricter laws" he might be wanting. If a "stricter law" were to disallow individuals to sell and trade outside of an FFL or disallow individuals from constructing their own firearms, or increase the difficulty for new businesses to enter the firearms marketplace, the end result would mean more money in his pockets.
    $cha-ching$

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Mr. Davis has been in the biz long enough to know better than to sell to most of these people. Work with the public long enough and you learn to read people. He just loves to make money and refuses to exercise his right and responsibility to refuse service to the people he suspects of straw purchasing and back alley dealing.

Mr. Davis do not attempt to skirt responsibility for your lack of judgment motivated by greed, buy blaming the laws as inadequate! You give gun dealers the black eyes in the media not the laws!:twocents:

Why is it only a few FFL's have the majority of the firearms used illegally traced back to them as the original seller??? Don't we proper people go back to the dealer that gives us the price and service we were looking for??? It is public knowledge Mr. Davis has very high prices and poor customer service. That means the deal these people are getting must not be price or CS.

Of course this is all just MY OPINION!;)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't know the details of what "stricter laws" he might be wanting. If a "stricter law" were to disallow individuals to sell and trade outside of an FFL or disallow individuals from constructing their own firearms, or increase the difficulty for new businesses to enter the firearms marketplace, the end result would mean more money in his pockets.
    -ching$

I caught just a bit of the news and I heard something about a gun registration, just like you would have for a car. Buy it, here's your papers, sell it, new papers for the new guy. That way all the guns sold have a paper trail.
    He says the guns sold at his shop that had traces done were not used by the people they sold them to. They had been sold many times in between. :rolleyes:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I see on Fox59 that Don, of Don's Guns is once again asking for stricter gun laws. Did he recently get in trouble again, and agreed to cooperate with the government rather than be prosecuted? Did he get an offer he couldn't refuse from a group connected with Chicago? Did he have some financial problems that will suddenly go away?

Or is he just enough of a statist ass that he constantly begs the government to pass stricter gun laws?

Ask Jimmy Hoffa what he thinks about Don ? :dunno:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Little quote from Don on page two of this washington post article.

NRA-led gun lobby wields powerful influence over ATF, U.S. politics

"
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]The NRA's shift
    [/FONT]
    Don Davis, 77, has run Don's Guns and Galleries in Indianapolis for 37 years and says he is one of the highest-volume dealers in the region. A big supporter of the Second Amendment right to bear arms, Davis resigned from the NRA many years ago. "They used to be an organization for the hunter and the fishermen," he said recently. "Then they got into politics. They're so political, that's what they do with their money. Today if you say anything about a gun, they use their money to run against you."
    The story of how a group created in 1871 to sharpen the marksmanship of soldiers transformed into a modern political juggernaut begins after serious gun control gained momentum in the United States following the assassinations of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. "

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Don being what Don is...

Tell me anyone here is even a bit surprised by his ignorance. How about the LEAs just enforce the Laws on the books and take all of Don's possessions and build a new Jail around his buttocks for some of his infractions.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Don is all about lining Don's pockets with more money. Don doesn't even own the company anymore, sold it several years ago. But he gets paid for being the face and the mouth.

Stricter laws, his prices go up (if that's even possible) and they can still do their shady deals.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Don being what Don is...

Tell me anyone here is even a bit surprised by his ignorance. How about the LEAs just enforce the Laws on the books and take all of Don's possessions and build a new Jail around his buttocks for some of his infractions.

Two reasons:

Don is worth more to the government as their shill being a gunstore "owner" than he is as a private citizen, and;

I would guess that he is still VERY connected to "certain Chicago organizations."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Douchebag.jpg

Top Bottom