• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Mr. Davis is well aware that the NRA and other pro-gun groups will not allow any anti-gun laws that he proposes to be passed. Therefore it's easy for him to make any of his wild statements for their passage. This is only a pathetic attempt on his part to make himself look like a responsible citizen. We all know that isn't possible!! A kneebreaker funded by the Teamsters Union in the 70's and a Jimmy Hoffa affiliate shouldn't influence anyone with his BS.

Ahh, but you surely forget the Clinton "Assault Weapon" Ban, which was ardently supported by Mr. Davis, who essentially campaigned for its passage.

The NRA basically just rolled over for that one. They pretty much said "yes, you don't need high capacity magazines for hunting, and intermediate power ammo and rifles aren't suitable for hunting, and they aren't pretty, so we won't say much."

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    I see on Fox59 that Don, of Don's Guns is once again asking for stricter gun laws. Did he recently get in trouble again, and agreed to cooperate with the government rather than be prosecuted? Did he get an offer he couldn't refuse from a group connected with Chicago? Did he have some financial problems that will suddenly go away?

Or is he just enough of a statist ass that he constantly begs the government to pass stricter gun laws?

why would don do that?

It's my opinion and some might disagree but strict laws dont equate to less crime.

I've heard Washington is fairly strict as is Chicago and both are very violent.

I dont think a criminal is going to all of the sudden turn in his guns just because law says so, so the only real 2fold victim is a law abiding citizen right?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Don is all about lining Don's pockets with more money. Don doesn't even own the company anymore, sold it several years ago. But he gets paid for being the face and the mouth.

Stricter laws, his prices go up (if that's even possible) and they can still do their shady deals.

Not only stricter laws causing prices to soar but if they require guns to be transfered like a car then he gets more money to process lots of paperwork. That is probably his only interest.

"I don't like to make money, I just love registering guns".

What a hypocrite!!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    sums it all up

thugs1.jpg

Don, I rarely see thugs you were talking about in our gun shows.

Last edited:

PeterJLH09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    It seems to me that he could have just lowered his profits. I went to his shop once, and had to purchase some ammo, and was charged $50 for 50 round box of 380. I haven't gone back, and after hearing about his most recent publicity stunt, and attempt to cuddle with the feds, while giving the media a completely inaccurate picture of true law abiding, constitution defending, 2nd amendment adhering citizens, I'll NEVER set foot in that door again. And I'll tell all I know to take there business elsewhere, and to tell their friends the same. Leave him selling only to his type of people: criminals. :biggun::draw:

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    this is for eveyone against don , to think that so many INGO members are against him ,his actions and words , I agree ,to sum it all up he should renounce his American citizenship and crawl hole

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Wait we need Don! He is the reason we do not have thugs at the gun shows around here! Or hanging out in the other gun shops! They are always at Don's lookin' fo' da' deal on the next news worthy crime gun.
    Seriously the place is an embarassment and a well known crook fronts for it. Boycott the hole and let the public see who the regular customers in there are.
    You guys do realise it would be easy for a crooked dealer to sell any firearms to anyone with all those 4473 filed away right. Think about it! Maybe that might be a good angle for the BATF to look into. Just a random thought and personal opinion!:popcorn:

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    First, I didn't realize how old and decrepit hes looking these days. Must be all the stress from covering up poor choices in business deals. Second, for such a gun nut, he sure has bad trigger control in every one of those photos!

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Didn't he do the same thing back in the Clinton administration days, just before the AWB ? I think he burned a crate of SKS rifles at his north side store back then, anything to get some free airtime on the local networks.

He actually took a crate of AK's and welded the bolts shut, had a funeral for them, and buried them in front of the Northside store (all televised of course). He said you will never find an AK in his store again.:laugh: He made a promise to the public that he will not be selling assault weapons and supports the ban. :laugh::laugh:

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Why are you guys always on Don? He is a nice guy that doesn't want to make money...he only wants to sell guns. HAHAHA!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The NRA basically just rolled over for that one. They pretty much said "yes, you don't need high capacity magazines for hunting, and intermediate power ammo and rifles aren't suitable for hunting, and they aren't pretty, so we won't say much."

You must be kidding. The NRA fought the Clinton Gun Ban (the NRA's term) tooth and nail and made the Democrats pay in '94, so much so that Clinton blamed the NRA for his historic defeat.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You must be kidding. The NRA fought the Clinton Gun Ban (the NRA's term) tooth and nail and made the Democrats pay in '94, so much so that Clinton blamed the NRA for his historic defeat.

There you go again, trying to set the record straight. When are you ever going to learn that it's not the truth that the "NRA is evil incarnate" crowd is looking for.

On the other hand, for the record, the NRA did drop the ball some, they were telling everyone that defeat of the bill was in the bag and not to worry. I remember arguing with the NRA rep Bud Gates on the Thursday that it passed, trying to convince him that it actually HAD passed. It was reported on talk.politics.guns and he told me not to believe the Internet. The NRA strategy in its attempt to defeat the bill was flawed, but that's a far, far cry from them supporting it or rolling over for it. Unfortunately, many here can not differentiate the two.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The NRA strategy in its attempt to defeat the bill was flawed, but that's a far, far cry from them supporting it or rolling over for it. Unfortunately, many here can not differentiate the two.

I believe that is a fair description.

They blew the tackle, but that's a long way from letting the other side score.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    There you go again, trying to set the record straight. When are you ever going to learn that it's not the truth that the "NRA is evil incarnate" crowd is looking for.

On the other hand, for the record, the NRA did drop the ball some, they were telling everyone that defeat of the bill was in the bag and not to worry. I remember arguing with the NRA rep Bud Gates on the Thursday that it passed, trying to convince him that it actually HAD passed. It was reported on talk.politics.guns and he told me not to believe the Internet. The NRA strategy in its attempt to defeat the bill was flawed, but that's a far, far cry from them supporting it or rolling over for it. Unfortunately, many here can not differentiate the two.

I believe that is a fair description.

They blew the tackle, but that's a long way from letting the other side score.

What you two constantly fail to understand is that if you'd just close your eyes and click your heels together three times you'd wake up in a Kansas that mirrors the 2nd Amendment principles of a tiny percentage of the electorate.

When will you understand that a unicorn dies every time you guys choose a practical solution that is achievable over a fanciful solution that is currently impossible?

I wish you understood that every time you compromise, a unicorn dies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Bah! Daddy promised me a perfect world with rainbows and unicorns and no gun control and a car on my 16th birthday like all the other girls in my grade.

I want my perfect world, Daddy! I hate you!

Top Bottom