• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    I went to Don's (I know...you all told me not to go, but trust me, the entertainment value was worth it).

The two guys working there swore to me that they were not allowed to participate in the IDPA and USPSA events becuase they were too good!!!! Becuase they spend their time shooting cigarette buds and not 12" targets, they were too good for the events, so they aren;t allowed to participate.

It was all i could do to not burst out!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I went to Don's (I know...you all told me not to go, but trust me, the entertainment value was worth it).

The two guys working there swore to me that they were not allowed to participate in the IDPA and USPSA events becuase they were too good!!!! Becuase they spend their time shooting cigarette buds and not 12" targets, they were too good for the events, so they aren;t allowed to participate.

It was all i could do to not burst out!

And they work for the biggest proponent of the 2nd Amendment known to mankind, and have a clientèle which is above reproach.

Honestly, that place makes me want to retch (and keep one hand on my wallet).

BearArms Jim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Douchebag.jpg

I love you Man!

Top Bottom