• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Saying it isn’t as bad as what the Nazis secret police did is about as far away from a compelling argument as you can get.

This is a contrasting argument.

Anne Frank's dad = an innocent dude sent to his death. That is bad.

Other guy = wife beating piece of crap who spits on cop and gets a couple of punches. That doesn't bother me.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana

Other guy = wife beating piece of crap who spits on cop and gets a couple of punches. That doesn't bother me.
    But what if she had spit on him first? Surely he can’t be a piece of crap mearly for beating on someone unable to defend themselves.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Jesus Christ. I just don’t have the words. That right there is a shining example of why folks distrust the cops. I was flushed and embarrassed reading through that article. They just need to fire everyone and start from scratch. I can’t facepalm hard enough for the city of Elkhart.

Yeah, I am not familiar with how often police officers are disciplined/suspended, but that article looked pretty scathing.

It reads like a super troopers movie gone terribly wrong.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Jesus Christ. I just don’t have the words. That right there is a shining example of why folks distrust the cops. I was flushed and embarrassed reading through that article. They just need to fire everyone and start from scratch. I can’t facepalm hard enough for the city of Elkhart.

Why do you hate alphas? These guys totally sound like “protectors”.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I agree with VUPDblue...............COPS SUCK! :p

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yeah, I am not familiar with how often police officers are disciplined/suspended, but that article looked pretty scathing.

It reads like a super troopers movie gone terribly wrong.

Cops are people too so it's inevitable that there will be some disciplinary issues along the way, but it's the type and frequency of those in Elkhart that concern me.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

But what if she had spit on him first? Surely he can’t be a piece of crap mearly for beating on someone unable to defend themselves.

Why would Anne Frank spit on a cop?

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Or step on Superman's cape.

Or pull the mask off the old lone ranger.

And you don't mess around with Jim

all the youngsters are scratching their heads.

1. You guys are hilarious! As soon as I read the first "spit into the wind" I was thinking of that song, then everyone started chiming in the phrases! :thumbsup:
    2. It's nice knowing men of my generation, being around kids that don't know what "classical" music is. :laugh:

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Spit on someone, expect to take your lumps. He made his choice. Two officers, who may be great, will probably face charges, and move on to another career.
    If you think they are pieces of **** for that, tell me what you would do? Do you want beta boys protecting you? Honest questions.

How about they step out of the way, get the hood out of the closet and put it over his head and let him sit there hooded, handcuffed to the chair for awhile. I certainly don't want two of them beating him while the mayors son and the head of the fop standing around watching doing nothing. No they in all probability won't move on to different careers, just different departments

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Just goes to show ya that there is no need to commit the perfect crime to get away with it. Be it a beat down or murder just get yourself an authorized uniform and show up.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Just goes to show ya that there is no need to commit the perfect crime to get away with it. Be it a beat down or murder just get yourself an authorized uniform and show up.

raw

Top Bottom