• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do you realize how much that thing would have Weighed?

If it were real I dought that guy could hold it up. That would have weighed in at probably 1000lbs. That's how I figured it was fake. :popcorn:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Printcraft - Dude, I wished I had your life, you get to go everywhere and have so much fun. If you ever need someone to hang out and take photos of wolf-lovers again, let me know. (the above text should be viewed while wearing purple lensed glasses)

BTW - Any idea how this huge wolf has not made it to Nat Geo? They did the story about 'Hogzilla' they need to do a story on 'Wolfenstein' :D

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook. Says his buddy (in the picture) was in Canada when he shot this wolf. I asked if his buddy was a midget and he said no. He says it's real, but I have never seen anything like it. Could it really be real? I'm doubting it. Gotta be photoshopped, right?

Yep, looks fake to me. Look between the paws. Is that an extra hand with a glove? or is it another paw? LOL good try. How ya been Rachel?

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Zoom the page to 400% and look to the right of the yellow gloves. Something about the side of the man's body and the area between the wolf's paws doesn't line up right.
    This is one of the first things I saw too.

That pic has been around! Ive seen it before and have heard many different stories about it. whether its fake or not....:dunno:
    but if your friends "buddy" says he is the one who killed it,id say his nose is growin.
    I clicked on the pic and it took me to the album...I see he says that he has heard of wolves getting bigger than grizzly bears..if he believes that then he is very gullible!
    you should use that to your advantage tho! tell him that a flock of fairies just chased bigfoot away because he was digging in your trash cans:D

I SO thought about doing just that. lmao. Too funny.

It looks like the tree close to the right ear has been touched up and the paw sticking out has the tree line in the background going into the fur somewhat.
    I honestly didn't notice that before. Good eyes. ;)

YES. Now I CAN prove him wrong.

Yep, looks fake to me. Look between the paws. Is that an extra hand with a glove? or is it another paw? LOL good try. How ya been Rachel?

Would you believe I didn't even see the extra paw? How can one miss that! I'm good Mrs.X! :) How the heck are you? I'm going to miss the shoot, but hopefully can make the next one. :rockwoot:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    3wolfmoon.jpg

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i guess im too gullible with pictures since photoshop has been out an easily available for quite some time now. but i would have just glanced at the picture and said ok. but now looking at what it probably had to weigh a few hundred pounds, it would be hard to hold dead weight like that.

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I received the photo in the OP about 6 months ago, said it was from British Columbia I think. Didn't seem real to me at the time, so I googled timber wolf pictures, found some pictures of hunters with wolves and they are also of considerable size. Seems like a real picture to me.

Could it just be a crap camera that makes it look like a photoshop? Camera phone maybe?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Animals will get big if they have the food and the space...... Id hate to shoot that guy for no reason though........ If he came after you though............. you would be in a world of hurt.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I won't say the picture is fake.
    I WILL say that only Werewolves get that big. These must have been shot under a full moon with silver bullets.
    And, yes, you use a high-powered rifle and shoot at long range. You DON'T want to get bit!

Doug

Top Bottom