• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    A friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook. Says his buddy (in the picture) was in Canada when he shot this wolf. I asked if his buddy was a midget and he said no. He says it's real, but I have never seen anything like it. Could it really be real? I'm doubting it. Gotta be photoshopped, right?

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Big-time photoshop! The shading on the wolf is terrible. The wolf's image causes too crisp a break from the background scenery.

I knew it. ha. I should call him out on it. Thanks....just wanted to be sure. I know how men get when you say their "catch" isn't real...when in fact, it is.
    It was the little twig on the wolfs fur that made it look like a fake, to me.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    It may not be real, but I bet this makes it to CNN and they'll dig up the old story about Big Foot being shot and killed a few years ago.

Sad for the wolf, what did he do to be shot?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm calling bogus! A large wolf will run in the 6' long range nose to tail and that one would probably go close to 8'. Also look at the size of the animals hind feet, those things are at least a size 12 keds! It could be wolfzilla though, distant cousin to hogzilla! Personally I have to say if you want sport put on some freddie kruger claws and go mano a wolfo, THAT is sporting, not looking through the scope of a hi-power rifle from 100 yds out!

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Zoom the page to 400% and look to the right of the yellow gloves. Something about the side of the man's body and the area between the wolf's paws doesn't line up right.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That pic has been around! Ive seen it before and have heard many different stories about it. whether its fake or not....:dunno:
    but if your friends "buddy" says he is the one who killed it,id say his nose is growin.
    I clicked on the pic and it took me to the album...I see he says that he has heard of wolves getting bigger than grizzly bears..if he believes that then he is very gullible!
    you should use that to your advantage tho! tell him that a flock of fairies just chased bigfoot away because he was digging in your trash cans:D

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    It looks like the tree close to the right ear has been touched up and the paw sticking out has the tree line in the background going into the fur somewhat.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Looks completely real to me.

BTW I know that dude too and I snapped this picture of the
    lovers in that tender embrace down in the bahamas last year. :twocents:

beachwolf.jpg

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Don't think it's real. Further, the original image that includes that "wolf?" It's not a wolf, would be my guess. A dog/wolf hybird? Maybe. True wolf? I don't think so.

Top Bottom