Does this explain why we're suddenly hip deep in SoyBois and betas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You’re right. Totaling my truck on the way to Burger King is comparable to human instincts and desires.

You keep using hypocrite a lot recently. I just found it odd you generally talk about how studies and researchers have a personal bias, then when it’s used to your benefit it’s the Bible and must be taken as 100% proof. You even used it again in your reply to me. Have you read any studies that suggest birth control changes hormones but doesn’t change a persons attractions?

Can you tell me, if a woman is attracted to tall, muscular men do you really think birth control is going to make them attracted to skinny, scrawny men? You can quote any “study” you want, but you know logically that’s bull ****. I can find a study to support anything I want.

There’s been studies for hundreds of years that the earth is flat. Spoiler alert. It’s bull ****.

If you don’t understand the difference between 70 years of studies that have little political import vs masking and vaccines studies done in the most politicized environment of our lifetimes I cannot help you.

You clearly have no knowledge or study on this topic.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If you don’t understand the difference between 70 years of studies that have little political import vs masking and vaccines studies done in the most politicized environment of our lifetimes I cannot help you.

You clearly have no knowledge or study on this topic.
    So the only studies and researchers you’ve disagreed with are studies about Covid vaccines?

And you have knowledge of this topic because you’ve read studies?

You still haven’t answered a relatively simple question. Will a woman that’s attracted to tall muscular men suddenly be attracted to skinny scrawny men because of birth control? Isn’t that what this whole discussion is about? So seems that should be the question being answered to decide how much faith to put in some bull **** study or not.

I don’t need to read studies from the 1950s to know bull **** when I smell it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I said all along that the soy bois and betas are not the result of just one thing, but this is a bigge on the list for sure. It is actually proven in studies compared to most other suggested causes and anecdotal stories.

I find it puzzling there is such resistrance to the idea that birth control causes women to choose different mates. Are you afraid to think you or your spouse may have actually chosen differently? LOL
    I don’t see why. She’s never taken the pill. Why are you imagining that I must have arrived at my reluctance to say that’s a biggie through fear?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First off, this has been studied for 70 years. So you can stop implying anything hypocritical.

The woman with so called first hand experience is guessing what may have happened. Just like if you chose to go to Burger King and get your truck totaled, you would be guessing if you said instead if you had chosen to go to White Castle it would not have happened.

Do you have any proof that birth control does not change one’s desires in a partner? I have posted proof of my assertions.
    Seriously? That’s an argument?

I’m skeptical that it would have a large role, though I think it could be plausible. I don’t know why that upsets you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Seriously? That’s an argument?

I’m skeptical that it would have a large role, though I think it could be plausible. I don’t know why that upsets you.
    I couldn’t care less if any of you believe this or not, but a lot are showing what they know about how nature and the human body works.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People get uncomfortable when they apply things like this to their personal life, as we have seen…

Maybe. doesn't follow everything. Actually, I think that would be rather odd for someone to make that connection with this. It was the furthest thing from my mind until you mentioned it. But then, like I said, my wife was never on the pill.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I couldn’t care less if any of you believe this or not, but a lot are showing what they know about how nature and the human body works.
    You do care, at least a little. Why are you so frustrated that people aren't signing onto this if you didn't care?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I have heard projection is a thing.
    I was gonna buy one of those, but got a tv instead. I don’t think projectors get 4K, so figured I’d get more entertainment from a television.

Also, I only said that because he said that earlier. I’ve learned usually people are guilty of that which they accuse of others. ;)

Top Bottom