Does this explain why we're suddenly hip deep in SoyBois and betas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was gonna buy one of those, but got a tv instead. I don’t think projectors get 4K, so figured I’d get more entertainment from a television.

Also, I only said that because he said that earlier. I’ve learned usually people are guilty of that which they accuse of others. ;)
    No, there are 4K projectors, even almost affordable. Probably when my beloved 65” curved Sony dies, I’ll get a projector. But if I’m not dead by the time the sony dies they’ll have holographic projectors.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I remember when my sister in law was a teeny-bopper, she talked about liking what she called the “sensitive pony tail” men. 14 years old? I seriously doubt she was on the pill. Sometimes preference’s are more complicated than one study.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I remember when my sister in law was a teeny-bopper, she talked about liking what she called the “sensitive pony tail” men. 14 years old? I seriously doubt she was on the pill. Sometimes preference’s are more complicated than one study.
    That is not what the studies (not one, dozens over 70 years) indicate. Are you trolling me here? There is a spectrum of male mates females find attractive. That spectrum is shifted to more effeminate males for those females on birth control pills. To insert a “teeny-bopper” infatuation as evidence that the studies are wrong is silliness.

Now whether this shifts to the soi bois Bug‘s link suggested is something we have not yet discussed. We can’t agree if women choose differently when on the pill.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I find topics like this fascinating. Would have enjoyed discussion of it and potential affects on society…
    I agree, but It isn’t a discussion if you aren’t willing to give and take and come into the discussion open minded. Telling everyone they’re wrong because a study says so isn’t a discussion.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I agree, but It isn’t a discussion if you aren’t willing to give and take and come into the discussion open minded. Telling everyone they’re wrong because a study says so isn’t a discussion.
    If we cannot agree on the foundation of the topic discussion is impossible. Rephrased, if we cannot agree that 70 years of studies indicating birth control pills affect the choices people make in mates, how can we discuss what those choices are doing to society at large?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    To read some of the posts here would leave one to believe that many of you have never heard of hormones and how powerful they are. Do you think animals procreate because they like one another and find their mates attractive? Humans are still animals no matter how much we believe we are special.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Did%20Didn%27t.gif

Top Bottom