Do you believe the lies the MSM is spewing about Israel?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    People in the USA need to remember, that anyone who refuses to convert to islam is the enemy. That includes us.

If you look around at some of the replies you will find that there are some here that don't believe this since no muslim has ever tried to personally convert or kill them.

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy

Sorry, but Hamas is nothing but a bunch of nutjobs that are incapable of rational action or discussion.

http://www.palestine-studies.org/files/pdf/jps/1734.pdf

Article 31 is a good read. Basically says that the only way the three main religions can get along is under islamic rule.

Here's another more recent look at their charter.
    http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/data/pdf/PDF_06_032_2.pdf

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    PLEASE...................someone tell me why I should care about what's going on over there.

Simple. If the Moslems succeed at eliminating Israel, they will then take their happy little circus on the road. Islamic doctrine establishes that if a land has been in Islamic possession long enough to build a mosque there, it is Islamic land forever. This would take in all of North Africa, all of Portugal and Spain, part of France, all of the Balkans, part of Austria, and I believe all of Hungary. I am not sure how that particular doctrine works in places where they have been allowed enough of a presence to build mosques without ruling, but the other problem doctrine calls for exterminating infidels and establishing a worldwide caliphate. Last time I checked, the good old US of A was still part of that world. Keeping in mind that they don't call us the 'Great Satan' out of admiration, it shouldn't take a lot of guesswork to understand that the only thing preventing them from becoming a serious problem is the lack of opportunity so far. That is subject to change.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Simple. If the Moslems succeed at eliminating Israel, they will then take their happy little circus on the road. Islamic doctrine establishes that if a land has been in Islamic possession long enough to build a mosque there, it is Islamic land forever. This would take in all of North Africa, all of Portugal and Spain, part of France, all of the Balkans, part of Austria, and I believe all of Hungary. I am not sure how that particular doctrine works in places where they have been allowed enough of a presence to build mosques without ruling, but the other problem doctrine calls for exterminating infidels and establishing a worldwide caliphate. Last time I checked, the good old US of A was still part of that world. Keeping in mind that they don't call us the 'Great Satan' out of admiration, it shouldn't take a lot of guesswork to understand that the only thing preventing them from becoming a serious problem is the lack of opportunity so far. That is subject to change.

The elimination of Israel is not really necessary for Islam to take Europe. In fact, I would argue that the Israel/Palestine thing is little more than a diversion/distraction. Islam has already made huge inroads in Europe and at this point is probably unstoppable. The Europeans stopped reproducing a couple of decades ago, while the Moslems have been excelling at it.

They will accomplish via contraception what they could not at Lepanto, etc.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    To me Israel is to the moslems bent on taking over the world so they can inflict their religion of love and peace on everyone, the same thing that the Alamo in San Antonio was to gerneralissimo Santa Ana in his effort to take back control of Texas. It was a big thorn in his foot that had to be removed before he could go on to the main event even though it was not much more than a minor distraction or an inconvenience to him to have to work around. Lucky for us that the moslem terrorist groups are generally too hell bent to kill every non-moslem in the mid-east or they might just concentrate on where they have the biggest inroads to their ultimate goals. France will probably be the first to fall and it has a nuclear arsenal of its own. The moslems have been breeding like flies there for a few generations and will soon be able to legally vote into office people with their same mindset or sympathizers to their cause. There is definitely coming a day of reckoning. The guy in the White House is doing everything that he can to encourage this process by doing nothing to try to stop or even slow it down. Just look at how one radical and outspoken moslem in Britain's parliament has shut down events not in moslem interest like getting that Dutchman's presentation to parliament to expose what is going on in the Netherlands stopped dead in its tracks.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The elimination of Israel is not really necessary for Islam to take Europe. In fact, I would argue that the Israel/Palestine thing is little more than a diversion/distraction. Islam has already made huge inroads in Europe and at this point is probably unstoppable. The Europeans stopped reproducing a couple of decades ago, while the Moslems have been excelling at it.

Very true, and frightening. I was focusing on the point that in their minds, they already rightfully own a large chunk of Europe just as they believe that they rightfully own all of Israel rather than the particulars of taking control of it. I have found that there are are a lot of people who think there belief in their ownership of ALL of the land between Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and the Mediterranean is reasonable until they realize that by virtue of the same principle of Islamic doctrine by which they claim that land, they also claim much of Europe. Then, all of a sudden, it isn't nearly so reasonable any more.

If nothing else, between us we have demonstrated part of the complexity that often gets overlooked in dealing with Islam vs. The Rest of the World.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

They may, perhaps, succeed in France (but I think they're mainly concentrated in Paris - and Paris does not equal the rest of France), but Germany has already taken steps to ensure that they won't have any political power there. And if they get "uppity" with the Germans, the Germans will either kick them out or kill them a little. Ditto for elsewhere in Europe, especially in places where they still remember Islamic invasions.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    They may, perhaps, succeed in France (but I think they're mainly concentrated in Paris - and Paris does not equal the rest of France), but Germany has already taken steps to ensure that they won't have any political power there. And if they get "uppity" with the Germans, the Germans will either kick them out or kill them a little. Ditto for elsewhere in Europe, especially in places where they still remember Islamic invasions.

I think you are a little optimistic as to what a significantly sub-replacement society will be able to withstand in the long term when faced with an already entrenched rapidly reproducing immigrant population.

Historically, I know of no society which was able to maintain itself for any significant period of time of sub-replacement population growth.

I lived in Italy about 10 years ago and do you know what you almost never saw? Italian children.

What you did see was that about 40% of the population appeared to be immigrants and largely from places like the Middle East or Bosnia... They are having the kids.

Last edited:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This kind of coverage proves to me that the democrat party is some what in bed with muslims or just in love with Islam, seeing that it is a religion of pure slavery. Islam is a "religion" that sets up a gov't that enslaves the people and kills their "enemies." Its exactly what libs would love to do here. Whats amazing is that people are so nuts that they believe the crap, then when you show them the facts......they still believe the crap. Thats the crazy part.

Top Bottom