Do you believe the lies the MSM is spewing about Israel?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The slant is incredible. How many schools has Hamas been using to store missiles in? They tell their people to stay in homes that are targeted. Hamas can never defeat Israel with a weapon. Their only hope is to bend public opinion through deceit.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Dont really care ... they could wipe each other out and other than the sadness for tbe loss of human life, my life wouldnt be effected or changed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The slant is incredible. How many schools has Hamas been using to store missiles in? They tell their people to stay in homes that are targeted. Hamas can never defeat Israel with a weapon. Their only hope is to bend public opinion through deceit.

Hamas doesn't just TELL the civilians to stay put. They padlock doors and hold them at gunpoint to actively prevent them from leaving so that if the Israeli missiles rain down they can point to piles of innocent civilian bodies for sympathy and outrage. Despicable.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Israel should continue to hunt down Hamas until that terrorist organization is eliminated.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hamas doesn't just TELL the civilians to stay put. They padlock doors and hold them at gunpoint to actively prevent them from leaving so that if the Israeli missiles rain down they can point to piles of innocent civilian bodies for sympathy and outrage. Despicable.

i don't doubt it a bit, yet these people still support and vote for Hamas.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    i don't doubt it a bit, yet these people still support and vote for Hamas.

At least the ones who have yet to be "told" to stay in that building. I would venture to guess that Hamas doesnt advertise this tactic to the masses. (assuming this is true and not Israeli propaganda)

But remember, uninformed voters do stupid stuff, as well as those who care more about their political label and/or hatred for the enemy than actually forming independent thoughts based on their own research. Here we call them "low information voters".

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a coworker at a remote site within days of Obama's second election. The site's office manager was proud she voted for him. "After all, my momma's a Democrat, and Grandma's a Democrat! Its a legacy!". :facepalm:

I had her take "the worlds smallest political quiz" and she scored squarely Libertarian. She refused to believe she wasnt really a Democrat based on her own thoughts and ideas, and swore up and down it was rigged. (no matter what you answered, the outcome was the same).

I havent been back since, but I wouldnt be surprised if she is still drinking the cool aid.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    An unfortunate example of really bad leadership. They should be trying to raise the standard of living of the people they are responsible for.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    The mainstream American media has always hated Israel. For the first time, they now see a window of opportunity to spew amazing propaganda against the Jewish State without facing credible punishment for doing so. Young, impressionable minds are being tainted for a lifetime. For Israel, just as for we here at home, the 2016 U.S. Presidential election cannot get here fast enough.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Israel has every right and no choice but to fight Hamas. If they stop fighting, Hamas will wipe them out. Our current administration is an absolute disgrace for not supporting Israel, and they are total traitors for siding with Hamas, identified by the US as a terrorist organization since 1997.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Msm is like my boss, if lips are moving, its all lies. Havent cared for watching the news in the last 20 years with exception of local stories which a lot of times are misconstrued too

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    The mainstream American media has always hated Israel. For the first time, they now see a window of opportunity to spew amazing propaganda against the Jewish State without facing credible punishment for doing so. Young, impressionable minds are being tainted for a lifetime. For Israel, just as for we here at home, the 2016 U.S. Presidential election cannot get here fast enough.

TRUTH. The New York Times has been anti-semitic for years, even trying to deny the Holocoust during WW II. Tha amateur pot-smoking peacenik delusional blind children in power now have no clue how their policies are destroying countless lives and families and negatively affecting the civilized world for years to come. I wish I could pinch myself and wake up from this nightmare, where the inmates are running the asylum.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    At least the ones who have yet to be "told" to stay in that building. I would venture to guess that Hamas doesnt advertise this tactic to the masses. (assuming this is true and not Israeli propaganda)

islam has a doctrine called "taqiyya" that not only allows, but requires lying for the cause of defeating the enemy. Non combatants can be used as pawns in battle tactics. The Jewish law has no such requirement or allowance. People in the USA need to remember, that anyone who refuses to convert to islam is the enemy. That includes us.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    But remember, uninformed voters do stupid stuff, as well as those who care more about their political label and/or hatred for the enemy than actually forming independent thoughts based on their own research. Here we call them "low information voters".

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a coworker at a remote site within days of Obama's second election. The site's office manager was proud she voted for him. "After all, my momma's a Democrat, and Grandma's a Democrat! Its a legacy!". :facepalm:

My inlaws are the same way. They haven't voted for anyone but a democrat since 1948. And then they complain every week about things happening that they don't believe are right. I will contibute to their discussion with "when you voted for that democrat, he said that is what he was going to do, why are you surpised?" Their answer; "well the republicans made them do that" I face palm so often during visits they think I have a mental disorder.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can we please have a common thread on this Israel/Hamas stuff? I'm really tired of having to hunt for whichever one we're discussing it in. Not interested in managing 15 different threads on the subject and trying to decide which one to post relevant information in.

"This is the Russia/Ukraine Thread"
    "This is the Israel/Hamas Thread"

Would be lovely.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Can we please have a common thread on this Israel/Hamas stuff? I'm really tired of having to hunt for whichever one we're discussing it in. Not interested in managing 15 different threads on the subject and trying to decide which one to post relevant information in.

"This is the Russia/Ukraine Thread"
    "This is the Israel/Hamas Thread"

Would be lovely.

Tsk. Sad to see such sloth in an INGO member. . .

Top Bottom