• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Once again, INGO is out in front. I heard something very similar at least twice yesterday on the radio.

I think the main issue would be, does Kamala have an ounce of self-awareness to realize her political career is over. She could get elected senator from the peoples Republic of California and pretty much be on the Feinstein track to leave feet first. Other than that? Oh hell no!

Does she realize she is the vice president as insurance against old uncle Joe ever being removed from office?

Greasy Gavin, AKA, Governor Hair Gel… obvious shadow campaign is obvious. Make Kamala the senator from California, move into the VP slot. With all the ****storm coming down the road with the Biden crime family… Sleepy uncle Joe doesn’t run again, and Griese Gavin becomes the nominee.

One year, one month, and a few days from the 2024 election, that does not sound all that conspiratorial to me.
    Why wait and try to elect him? Ease him in, Joe gets smothered with a pillow dies unexpectedly on a hunting trip and you have PRESIDENT hair gel for at least another year or so

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Mom always told me if I have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all. I am not saying a thing.
    Enter that bug eyed **** Adam Schiff?
    I see what you did there.

Also, was sad to see so many flags at half staff today. Took me a minute to remember why.
    Bad people die every day.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I see what you did there.

Also, was sad to see so many flags at half staff today. Took me a minute to remember why.
    Bad people die every day.
    In response, I tightened my halyard so tight with the top snap against the truck that I swear if you pluck it, it will play the key of E.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Doesnt the replacement need to live in state? If so, that puts Oprah out. Unless Clueless Horono "checks out" and needs to be replaced.

You don't think Opra has house(s) there?

I don't think Oprah would take the gig, but she would be great to do the job, with her business background.

Opra might not be a given as an always counted on D vote? Which is one reason why she won't take the job.

:)

Top Bottom