• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I see we got us an official card carrying black lesbian.
    one of Camela’s top aides. Radical LGBT activist.
    it would have only checked more boxes if she was also Muslim… I wonder if she would consider converting.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I see we got us an official card carrying black lesbian.
    one of Camela’s top aides. Radical LGBT activist.
    it would have only checked more boxes if she was also Muslim… I wonder if she would consider converting.
    Don't forget "Labor Leader".....another box checked.
    I wonder if, like her boss Kamala, she got her start in politics as the person called upon to blow up the giant rats seen on union picket lines?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Let me see if I've got this straight... the choices are insulting or racist? Edit: I forgot sexist.

Newsom previously vowed to place a Black woman in any Senate seat that became vacant – a promise that was criticized by U.S. Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif., who said the Democrat governor's pledge was "insulting" to Black women since the appointment would be temporary ahead of the primary.

"The idea that a Black woman should be appointed only as a caretaker to simply check a box is insulting to countless Black women across this country who have carried the Democratic Party to victory election after election," Lee, who is already running for Feinstein's seat, previously said in a statement.

• Angry
    Reactions: Leo

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Let me see if I've got this straight... the choices are insulting or racist? Edit: I forgot sexist.

Newsom previously vowed to place a Black woman in any Senate seat that became vacant – a promise that was criticized by U.S. Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif., who said the Democrat governor's pledge was "insulting" to Black women since the appointment would be temporary ahead of the primary.

"The idea that a Black woman should be appointed only as a caretaker to simply check a box is insulting to countless Black women across this country who have carried the Democratic Party to victory election after election," Lee, who is already running for Feinstein's seat, previously said in a statement.

She’s just pissed she isn’t the right color for him.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some of these leftist white women don't seem to understand, they are yesterday's minority class. They need to all sit down and shut up. We have something really shiny now.
    I just learned something. I thought Ms. Lee was Asian. She's actually black.

230221100715-file-barbara-lee-2022.jpg

Which puts a new spin on it. I thought she was pissed because the wrong minority was being chosen. No, she is pissed that he would appoint when its only a temporary position.

So he's damned if he does, and damned if he doesnt. If he chooses a white person, he's racist. If he chooses a brown person, he's wrong because the postion isnt permanent.

I love how they eat their own.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Which puts a new spin on it. I thought she was pissed because the wrong minority was being chosen. No, she is pissed that he would appoint when its only a temporary position.

So he's damned if he does, and damned if he doesnt. If he chooses a white person, he's racist. If he chooses a brown person, he's wrong because the postion isnt permanent.

Did she let him know she would be willing to go lesbian? If not, it is her own fault.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I heard the reason why Newsome didn't pick any one candidate like Lee over another is because it wouldn't be fair to the other candidates running for DiFi's seat.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I heard the reason why Newsome didn't pick any one candidate like Lee over another is because it wouldn't be fair to the other candidates running for DiFi's seat.
    That makes sense. But she's butthurt because a POC choice is offensive because its not a permanent seat. "Its not good enough"

They are all so aggrieved and hypersensitive that they will always find a problem no matter what. Its never good enough.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That makes sense. But she's butthurt because a POC choice is offensive because its not a permanent seat. "Its not good enough"
    What did she want him to do appoint a Caucasian because it's beneath the dignity of a POC to be appointed to a temporary seat. There's no pleasing them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What did she want him to do appoint a Caucasian because it's beneath the dignity of a POC to be appointed to a temporary seat. There's no pleasing them.
    No, then she would be butthurt because his choice was racist because he didnt choose a POC. They will always find something to complain about.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

It's faux outrage. It is a temporary appointment, period. After that the voters get to pick who will represent them. If they like the job the appointee does, maybe they elect that person. There are some bigger names in CA politics running for the seat though.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have no doubt that if she we're appointed, she wouldn't have turned it down.

Top Bottom