• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Good movement the last couple of days, glad I took some time off. Seeing young bucks chasing and trailing. My wife saw this guy today out the living room window trailing a doe, she also saw an antlerless buck breeding a doe. Peak rut is close at hand. IMG_5396.jpg

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    rattled in a 7&8 pt last night. pulled a card on way out. The big 10 I'm after finally was on a scrape in daylight 8:30 Sunday morning while I was at church. 2:30pm yesterday a new roamer showed up. Hes a heavy big 10 that is on my radar now. Most of the time thise roamers are one and done for me, never to be seen again. Sat this morning and saw nothing.

ndawoods25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thurs report sat this am till 1300. All I saw was a coyote that I didn't see in enough time to put an arrow in. Came home today. Gonna head back down Sunday. Herniated disc is bothering me from these long sits

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Saw 3 does as I climbed up into the tree stand. They didn't stick around. Heard lots of turkeys, saw a few new rubs and a new scrape this morning:
    253394624_10226955022640344_7554229475664404783_n.jpg

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I went to help a friend track a buck this morning. On the way, I saw more bucks out in open fields than I think I have ever seen in one go. It was almost surreal, with a heavy frost and the late foliage colors. Glorious drive, and wouldn't you know it? Not a single picture.

Ah, I love this time of year.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Going to ask a question with hopes of not seeming too incoherent. Regarding bag limits. Getting difference of opnions. Private property. With deer bundle, I'm understanding one buck and two antlerless. Antlerless counts against franklin county quota of two. So the two antlerless permits on the bundle would take care of the county quota of two also and you cannot buy additional antlerless tags. Getting arguments that you can. What does the intel of this lofty group say???

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Going to ask a question with hopes of not seeming too incoherent. Regarding bag limits. Getting difference of opnions. Private property. With deer bundle, I'm understanding one buck and two antlerless. Antlerless counts against franklin county quota of two. So the two antlerless permits on the bundle would take care of the county quota of two also and you cannot buy additional antlerless tags. Getting arguments that you can. What does the intel of this lofty group say???
    You can buy additional bonus tags, but would not be able to use them in that county. You would need to hunt in another county to take additional deer, up to the bonus quota in that county. Then, you can start on a third county and so on. Screenshot_20211105-135831_Chrome.jpg

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    I got a doe and decent 7 yesterday on a refuge hunt. Screwed the pooch this morning on a big 10. He made the 3rd big buck I've missed in this saddle. I've came to the conclusion that this saddle in jinxed and I'll never hunt there again.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom